Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-02 18:29:24

Name: Ginger

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Randfontein

Full Profile: [View Ginger's Full Profile]

Very curvy mature woman with a phat ass and can take a pounding. Gives it all up and can move that huge ass. Great oral skills and gets very wet which gives an amazing sensation. Very open minded woman

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Romantic guy
Romantic guy - Re: Review - Ginger - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ginger - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-03 21:46:09

Area: Sandton

I just came out of an awesome session with this babe , she is so beautiful mature and most of all knows how to take care of a man. I was blown away by her smile and charm the session was one of my highlights for this year. The attention she gives you is just amazing. Thank you babe for being so great. I will definitely be seeing you soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Ginger - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ginger - Midrand Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-12-09 09:24:15

Area: Midrand

Ginger is amazing - Her personality is on point and well above par.

I met her Friday afternoon after ditching work obligations. I seriously needed the relief, but I do admit I need to seriously get my priorities in order as well haha.

She's working from a private and secure complex, where the Security Team don't scan for much or pester for identification as soon as the validity of the booking/visit is confirmed. But maybe I was lucky as well that the area was loadshed at the time.

The Apartment is well guarded, secure and very clean.

Ginger is very sweet and she was very accommodating, she has a welcoming demeanor and for that I say never change Ginger!

When I made the booking I promised to let her know when I'm 5 to 10 minutes away which I did in all fairness.

But since the area was loadshed it made communication a bit of a challenge no scratch that nightmare, but access to the place wasn't an issue because her Telephone manners and etiquette are a 10 out of 10. We were both patient with each other which was super cool.

Once she let me know she had gotten out of the shower and was ready for me, I made my way to her room where she met me with the most raunchiest lingerie I had seen in a while. We then made our way to the room.

I must be honest, She's sexy af. Her ass is to die for. Natural but very juicy and my goodness does it bounce.

She promised to make the punt worth my while and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the service.

- Ginger you're a star - ?

She gave me a bare blow while she twerked that huge ass and I saw it as a greenlight to touch that booty.

She's well groomed as well and practices excellent hygiene. I must be honest I didn't want the BJ to end. But it was time for the deed because time was definitely not on my side.

Then she rode me CG. It was so good watching her tits bounce while she rode me. I sucked on them titties and caressed that juicy booty while she rode me and before I knew it, it was game over-endgame.

But sex in this heat is also becoming an extreme sport. We were both sweating profusely during and after the deed.

I really wanted doggy so badly, we joked about it as well before I left because that ass is something to behold.

I'm sure next time I'll stay for a longer session. I had to leave after round 1 because time was none existent at this point. I accepted my fate that I'll be super late for my last work related meeting for the day...

What I appreciate about Ginger is that she let me use her shower facilities so I was smelling quite fresh when I got back to the office.

Ginger keep doing your thing. You've got an eternal admirer. Our session was very memorable.

I'll definitely be making a return visit when it's convenient for the both of us.

Take Care!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

HNTR
HNTR - Re: Review - Ginger - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - Ginger - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-02 16:09:41

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
She's great and gives a great bj, saw her for a 30 minute and next time it will definitely be longer with that threesome!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until HNTR built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.