Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-14 07:27:00

Name: Sasha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Lenasia

Full Profile: [View Sasha's Full Profile]

What can I say about Sasha , that her hasn’t already answered your curiosity. Well , I’ve jus left her studio apartment an wow , the birds singing n the sun gloriously warm an radiant, a lot like the lady I met when I was greeted at her front door , an confirmed my thoughts when I called , this was a girl friend that felt real an no act whatsoever, I can still feel the radiance of her seduction.

Sasha , what morning , what a glorious Morning 💯 bae .

Oh an lemme jus say yum yum yum the perfect moist warm muffin , pics never lie in fact . I’m thinking of a take out or rather take or order in cos I see a long weekend in Sasha weekend.

Ps !!! Guys this lady needs to be treated like a hunny an I swear the nectar will leave you with a tooth ache sweet like honey 🍯 mwah

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
BigD10
BigD10 - Re: Review - Sasha - Lenasia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sasha - Lenasia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-15 11:54:48

Sasha , is it soupy sunday , mmm not the right weather , but i know i met the perfect host , cant wait till later
Sasha
Sasha - Re: Review - Sasha - Lenasia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-15 21:53:37

BigD10 I Highly appreciated the sweet session's and feedback..To be honest you are a very charming and sweet man .
JoeSdt
JoeSdt - Re: Review - Sasha - Lenasia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-26 19:19:46
Edited: 2019-09-26 19:21:34

<b>Name:</b> Sasha

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Lenasia

<b>Last Visit:</b> September 2019

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=71579" target="_blank">View Sasha's Full Profile</a>]

Sasha is new to the industry and is filled with tremendous potential. I am glad to be one of the first reviewers for this lovely soul.

She is a lot better looking in person than her photos suggests. She is young looking and has a cute face and smile. A girl next door sort of look. With the cherry on the cake being a super hot body and tight booty.

The deed itself, she really gets into it and enjoys it too. She begged me to do stuff I normally don't, I had to oblige as she was turned on and so was I. But what sets this girl apart and why I believe she has tremendous potential is her personality. This came across from her telephone manners and this is why I made the booking. She is witty and funny with a touch of dry and dirty humour. She is also pleasent and enjoys pleasing.

I think with time and experience, if she can maintain the service and the humour she will become a real star. She just needs to improve on the location and take it up a notch to the executive higher end type service to reap the rewards.

Goodluck Sasha, stay as you are and I wish you many Sundays and many orgasms.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Sasha
Sasha - Re: Review - Sasha - Lenasia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-26 19:50:38

Thanks babe, honestly you were the sexual beast,I've been awaiting for to awaken my fierce attitude...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.