Navigation
Ashleigh
Ashleigh - Unnecessary profile comments
Unnecessary profile comments
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 229
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-12 18:59:41

Guys, please have the decency and common sense to NOT post things especially like "I can't get hold of you" on our profiles... it's just rude.

Please just move onto another girl who can cater for you then and there rather than to post unnecessary comments.

If I don't answer a call, I am busy, off duty or just off - common sense.

If I don't respond to an sms, it's because I only respond to clients I know and trust via sms for my safety, my profile clearly states 'NO SMS'

I always get to my PMs when I have a gap...

Put yourselves in our shoes and try to answer each and every call. It's impossible...

My working hours are from 7am to 2pm, my phone is off for a good reason after work, I can't talk then.

Last post about this, if you want to punt you should atleast take the time to read a girls profile thoroughly to avoid disappointment.
Ashleigh
Ashleigh - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 230
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-12 19:04:23

Complaining publicly is not going to make me see you any faster, especially if you were rude or Inconsiderate.
avsharn
avsharn - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-12 19:19:11

I know you have many many fans but why is it rude to complain on your profile?

To me I see it as honest feedback from a punter. If he couldn't get hold of you, he couldn't get hold of you. And therefore posted his experience

When you say things like Move onto another girl then can you wonder why your visits will starts drying up?

We are here for the experience. Not to be turned off before we even began. This ties is with what some guys were saying about telephone manners with some girls
Ashleigh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 231
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-12 19:35:12

Let me put it this way.

I work from 7am to 2pm, I only see 3 clients max per day, as work for me is not quite done after 2pm I have a life and other responsibilities after too.

I simply cannot answer my phone all day, if a guy doesn't like it that he couldn't get hold of me, yes maybe he can post on my profile but sheesh at the end if the day I am a person too not a robot and I certainly can't please everyone no matter how hard I try.

Business drying up is no concern of mine, other ladies can help when I can't, I don't see that as a loss, you hopefully got what you needed and the other lady makes money.

I don't have fans avsharn, I'm no celebrity or role model, but I am human.
Ashleigh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 232
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-12 19:38:36

I'm saying that there's always something more to it, I cannot just be available 24/7 to take a call and that has absolutely nothing to do with my telephonic skills.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1101
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-12 19:38:58

I think those are fair comments. I want to know if someone is generally not available in the phone. That tells me that if so don't get through once or twice because sometimes we'll just keep trying for hours if we really want to see a certain wg. If we see those comments, we know we wasting our valuable punting time and should move on.

On the flip side, a lot of professional wgs take that opportunity to reply via pm to punters and then arrange a booking from there. Happened to me nearly every time and also a lot turned into regulars

PS: You know complaining publicly generally isn't the best for wgs either.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-12 19:51:53

Eish mam
when you say "business drying up is no concern of mine" you are an arrogant, ungratefull child!!!
Remember this line later and ask why you did not suffer the normal folks. Things like using esa pm is NOT to hard too do. My first regular started that way.
Despite what you think, punters are human too and things like frustration and dissapointment actully also affect us.
So get off your bloody high horse and treat people like you would like to be treated
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-12 20:04:24
Edited: 2019-09-12 20:13:22

Hi Ashleigh

We acknowledge your concerns and you have made good points.

Ashleigh unfortunately you are a celebrity.

The guys are obviously just crazy about you and this is just part of what you currently putting up with whereby the guys will try their best to ensure you keep up the excellence even though your not at fault at all. You will master every aspect you choose to and adapt however you wish.

Your mendelian/jewels/pussy has immense power and you know it no matter who says what.

Your invincible my darling.

So dont leave the industry because of issues like this, it just is what it is.
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-12 20:08:46

On 2019-09-12 19:35:12 Ashleigh said:

I don't have fans avsharn, I'm no celebrity or role model

Not so sure about that. You have lots of fans!
You should put a waiting list together ;-)
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Unnecessary profile comments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 331
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-12 20:21:13

I was quite annoyed with a WG never replying to my SMSs. Only to find out much later I saved one digit of her number incorrectly... :-). Somewhere some civilian is surely surprised by my SMSs...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.