Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-27 18:10:59

Name: Lady T

City: Pretoria

Area: Mountain View

Full Profile: [View Lady T's Full Profile]

Lady T is an incredibly sensual lady who has mastered the art of tantra and delicate touch. She did things to my member I've never felt before and I've tried many ladies in the past. She has a way with her hands that will keep you tingling from start to finish.

Note that her place is a far drive from where I was and the place itself is not spectacular and rather basic.
But don't be put off by this since her service and her decent rates make up for this X 10!

She is a very kind and sweet lady who will leave you feeling well refreshed and ready to take on another day in the city of Stress!

PS: Don't expect a girlfriend experience or a sexual encounter. This is very much erotic and sensual

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Lady T
Lady T - Re: Review - Lady T - Mountain View Pretoria
Re: Review - Lady T - Mountain View Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 506
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 08:01:51

Good Morning Richardjjj

Your visit was just amazing and the way our energies connected was truly sensual..

I am looking forward for your next visit.

Yours truly
Lady T
richardjjj
richardjjj - Re: Review - Lady T - Pretoria North Pretoria
Re: Review - Lady T - Pretoria North Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-16 16:30:43

Name: Lady T

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria North

Full Profile: [View Lady T's Full Profile]

This woman will blow your mind with her tantric skills. She worked me up to a frenzy and keep me on edge for so long. Then she offered to mount my legs up on the chains so that she can get a better view of my balls and perineum. She worked me to a frenzy and I could feel a massive internal orgasm building. When I finally came my body shaker uncontrollably and she held me in a warm embrace until my legs stopped shaking. It was out of this world. I can't wait to go back to this incredible woman. Make sure you communicate what you want and you'll be very glad you went. I love the little wooden house she has at the back that looks like a mini dungeon. Her prices are also excellent for the service she provides. Go see her and get something entirely different than the usual stuff on here.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Lady T
Lady T - Re: Review - Lady T - Mountain View Pretoria
Re: Review - Lady T - Mountain View Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 519
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-16 17:44:30

Good Evening Richardjjj

Thank you for your visit.
Our sessions is so amazing together with our energies just blending together as one.

I am already looking forward to your next visit..... Who knows how I will tie you up next time.....

Love
Lady T
Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.