Re: Review - Valentina V - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2024-03-13 14:29:00

Name: Valentina V

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Valentina V's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Throat goat. All I can say. She will drain you. Always a pleasure. Very discreet and also chilled. You won't regret it, that ass is fat

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Don23! built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
kudu1989
kudu1989 - Re: Review - Valentina V - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-09 10:10:21

What a wonderful visit my last one was! Everyone knows I'm a huge Valentina fan and my alst visit was just wonderful! Again, V started by trying to suck my entire existence through my cock and I was a good boy and never agve in. It was so fuckin sexy when she spit on my cock and it was dribbling all over the place, she sucked on my balls, pushed her finger into my peehole, rubbed my cockhead constantly and deepthroated me several times (I'm not big so it must have been easy). She went all out thinking she would get me to cum from her amazing bj skills but I held firm and breathed deeply and squeezed down on my kegels. I can tell you cum was bubbling in my shaft to spray out but I held the line.

Finally, V was the one to give up and she asked if I;d like it doggystyle. It's been so long and I was so looking forward to it! She got on all fours and we faced the mirror, her huge round ass jiggled whiule I gripped her tiny waist with both my hands nearly wrapping all the way around, she has super model curves! She used a bit of spit to lube up the outside of her pussy and I went in. She's super tight and heavenly soft and warm inside. I love feeling her insides and fucked with long strokes and a few short ones, then long ones until I came. It was glorious.

Thanks V!

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Plumtree
Plumtree - Re: Review - Valentina V - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 12:40:42

This babe gave me a mean blow, could not hold my self and offloaded on her hands. She is friendly, has put on a bit of weight which makes her even more stunning in my opinion!

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.