Navigation
Jackie's Place
Jackie's Place - SEEKING UPMARKET, & ELEGANT WHITE LADIES. **Cresta / Randburg **
SEEKING UPMARKET, & ELEGANT WHITE LADIES. **Cresta / Randburg **
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 111
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-02 12:25:02

Well groomed, classy and vibrant white ladies between 21 and 38 years are required. Beginners and newcomers are welcome to apply as well. Earn an above average income. Well established with a large existing clientele base. A clean, secure and friendly environment. Safe and secure parking. We are open daytime from 9am until 6pm weekdays and alternative weekends from 10am until 3pm. Please note that this private venue is 100% drugfree. Please call, sms or WhatsApp me weekdays during our working hours for an appointment and more details.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kindest regards,
Jackie
083 947 2525
Jackie's Place
Jackie's Place - Re: SEEKING UPMARKET, & ELEGANT WHITE LADIES. **Cresta / Randburg **
Re: SEEKING UPMARKET, & ELEGANT WHITE LADIES. **Cresta / Randburg **
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-06 15:47:26

Well groomed, classy and vibrant white ladies between 21 and 38 years are required. Beginners and newcomers are welcome to apply as well. Earn an above average income. Well established with a large existing clientele base. A clean, secure and friendly environment. Safe and secure parking. We are open daytime from 9am until 6pm weekdays and alternative weekends from 10am until 3pm. Please note that this private venue is 100% drugfree. Please call, sms or WhatsApp me weekdays during our working hours for an appointment and more details.

Kindest regards,
Jackie
083 947 2525
Jackie's Place
Jackie's Place - Re: SEEKING UPMARKET, & ELEGANT WHITE LADIES. **Cresta / Randburg **
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-09 10:58:22

Kindest regards,
Jackie
083 947 2525
Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 17:03:15

Kindest regards,
Jackie
083 947 2525
Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 116
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-12 11:13:54

Kindest regards,
Jackie
083 947 2525
Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 120
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-17 16:03:54

Kindest regards,
Jackie
083 947 2525
Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 123
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-20 08:07:48

Kindest regards,
Jackie
083 947 2525
Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 152
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-31 10:07:13

Kindest regards,
Jackie
083 947 2525
Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-11-05 09:07:27

Kindest regards,
Jackie
083 947 2525
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: SEEKING UPMARKET, & ELEGANT WHITE LADIES. **Cresta / Randburg **
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6908
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-06 13:33:47

How I wish I was a lady.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.