Navigation
Kelly Taylor
Kelly Taylor - Re: Review - Kelly Taylor - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kelly Taylor - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-18 13:39:50

Smo89 i am truly sorry that you had a bad day yesterday. As you told me about your 2 hr trip in the car to be stood up. Yet i get the brunt of your bad day. Not the lady who upset you.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention that the room is too dark. I am sorting it out immediately. The lamp was not covered

I gave you a deep tissue message to try relieve your anxiety and calm you down. And i was trying to keep conversation light and off your bad experience.

If you wanted more sensual fun and foreplay by all means you could've told me.

I did try my hardest to accommodate you in the mood that you where in. I am sorry that i couldn't make your day better.

Wham bam thank you maam means no conversation, no massage, no foreplay, just a quick fuck.

I am not a drive through for quickies as you stated by your referal.

My appointments are not rushed, decently spaced and i always try my hardest to accommodate where i can for every clients needs.

If clients communicate with me about their needs it leads to successful appointments.

In no way am i perfect... i do try my hardest for each client. I do value my time with each client and i do appreciate each client.

I do apologise that you and each client who does not enjoy their time with me.

I thank each and every client who does enjoy their time with me.

I am most grateful for the constructive criticism which enable me to fix the things, to ensure more satisfied clients.

Thank you to each client for the amazing experiences

All i can do is just try harder for all my gorgeous, amazing clients everyday

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.