Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-22 23:37:51

Name: Priya

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga Rocks

Full Profile: [View Priya's Full Profile]

Pleasant lady. Visited her last year and finally she is on this site. Covered blow but good company. Those boobs are truly lovely and are tender

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Priya - Umhlanga Rocks Durban
Re: Review - Priya - Umhlanga Rocks Durban
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-09-04 10:17:26

This is an very hot lady and most definitely one of the best in Durban. Great body, nice big firm boobs, tight ass and a great shag. BJ was good to, but the ride was by far the best part of the visit

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Maverick67
Maverick67 - Re: Review - Priya - Umhlanga Rocks Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-30 03:06:33

With Priya it's all about you. We clicked from the start with good conversation. Started with a great massage witch I really enjoyed... Thinks slowly started to heat up. Certain areas started to get some attention. Light and soft strokes to start and slowly progressing with my intention. Just when I thought o this is amazing...Priya slows down and back to the soft gentle strokes with just the tips of her finger nails. My body is jolting with all the pleasurable experience. She whispers in my ear to turn over. Kneeling between my legs she kissing between my thighs. My cock is throbbing with anticipation. Looking in my eyes, her mouth engulfs all of my cock. In between some deep throat, tongue action and attention to my balls, slow and sensual sucking, she gives the most amazing hand strokes. I could take it anymore. I ask her first for the cow girl followed by the missionary the doggy and go like the clappers. What a wonderful nice of moans and groans. Needles to say I didn't last to long. What an amazing experience. Priya has sure turned into a sex kitten or is that a tigeress. She certainly looks hotter in person as are her profile pic’s. Hope to see you soon my dear.

Lots of love

Maverick 67

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Maverick67
Maverick67 - Re: Review - Priya - Umhlanga Rocks Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-01 05:15:21

On 2019-11-30 03:06:33 Maverick67 said:

With Priya it's all about you. We clicked from the start with good conversation. Started with a great massage witch I really enjoyed... Thinks slowly started to heat up. Certain areas started to get some attention. Light and soft strokes to start and slowly progressing with my intention. Just when I thought o this is amazing...Priya slows down and back to the soft gentle strokes with just the tips of her finger nails. My body is jolting with all the pleasurable experience. She whispers in my ear to turn over. Kneeling between my legs she kissing between my thighs. My cock is throbbing with anticipation. Looking in my eyes, her mouth engulfs all of my cock. Priya! gives the most amazing hand strokes. I could take it anymore. I ask her first for the cow girl followed by the missionary the doggy and go like the clappers. What a wonderful nice of moans and groans. Needles to say I didn't last to long. What an amazing experience. Priya has sure turned into a sex kitten or is that a tigeress. She certainly looks hotter in person as are her profile pic's. Hope to see you soon my dear.

Lots of love

Maverick 67

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Priya
Priya - Re: Review - Priya - Umhlanga Rocks Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-01 06:32:20

Dear Maverick as you described my service its a dream come true for any guy but i do not offer deep throat your imagination is far an beyond an deep throat is not a service i offer so can you please remove deep throat because its a brutal lie an exist in your imagination

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.