[deleted] - Review - Mia Blue - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Review - Mia Blue - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-18 23:53:53

Name: Mia Blue

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northcliff

Full Profile: [View Mia Blue's Full Profile]

It might be unfair to post this review in my current state (I’m exhausted) because I’m going to keep it short. Let me get to it. Mia Blue looks just like her pictures. As far as physical features go, the only thing that you can’t see on her pictures is her cute face. She’s also very welcoming. I went there energized, and left drained. No regrets though. The house she works from is in a very quiet neighborhood. Parking is safe.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
joe30
joe30 - Re: Review - Mia Blue - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mia Blue - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-29 16:35:14

Name: Mia Blue

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northcliff

Full Profile: [View Mia Blue's Full Profile]

I got back from a 30-minute session with Mia Blue (aka Jennet) earlier today and unfortunately my experience did not match my expectations and excitement around the lady. Well my story with Mia Blue goes back to last week but I did not want to be prejudiced and give a review based on last week's events before experiencing her first. I will make it a little detailed for the benefit of others like me perhaps.

So, last week I called her and she said she was available. We discussed the basics and she agreed I would let her know how long I would take to arrive after I checked duration of trip with my GPS. I did so and called her a few moments later and she indicated that she needed 5 minutes to confirm (at this point she sounded like she had been in liaison with another client but perhaps had no firm arrangement in place). She then sent me an sms confirming I must come through. I called her and told her I would arrive in 6 minutes to which she agreed. When I arrived at the gate, there was a white guy in front of me waiting to get inside as well. I called her and told her I was at the gate and had another comrade in front of me and she said it was cool and she was opening the gate. The gate opened and the guy entered and a few seconds later the gate opened for me and I entered also. The parking is right in front of the house and is quite limited. After me, a polo with a guy and 2 ladies got in as well. So it was the white guy, myself and the three occupants of the polo side by side disembarking and greeting each other hahaha. This aspect made me really uncomfortable hence my low privacy rating.

I proceeded upstairs where she had said I must come to when she opened the gate for me. When I got upstairs, I saw her standing in the passage, and with excitement I was like, ‘there you go sexy, hello!’. What came after was shocking! She blue-ticked my smile and coldly said, ‘you are not my client, my client is in that room (the white guy), and the lady you are looking for is in that other room’. Embarrassed and thinking my eyes had deceived me, I proceeded to the other room and the lady I saw there though very beautiful, was the opposite of Mia Blue as she has distinct body features that you cannot miss. The other lady was so kind and smiling but I told her she was not the one I had been communicating with. She was open with me and was like, ‘Let me tell you the truth, Mia double booked you guys, I am so sorry, it happens sometimes, she also bull-dozed me, you can see, I am exhausted and wasn’t even ready for a client but she requested me to stand in for her, I will make you happy’. But I painfully told her that I could not and so I left.

I texted Mia Blue and told her how disappointed I was. Fortunately I hadn’t driven from far, but I started thinking what if I had driven 50km and feeling for some punters who may drive from far and find themselves in the same situation as me hence this long review. I found that very unfair, very unprofessional and the first of its kind to me. I thought she would have at least been honest, apologised in the moment and explained what happened rather than deny I had come for her when I had been talking to her constantly in the build-up.

Long story short, within 20 minutes she sent me text messages apologizing as I also sent her messages telling her she could have handled the situation better. She indicated that she had no idea the white guy was in front of me at the gate, she said he was a client who had indicated he would come an hour before me but had not come and decided to rock up same time as me hahaha (I found this hard to believe). She was apologetic, said I must come back and she will give me a R50 discount but because I was switched off I ultimately decided to go another day. I liked the fact that she was remorseful.

I however still longed to have an experience with Mia Blue. And today I visited her again and the experience did not get anywhere near my expectations. It sadly was not worth the while and the moola for me. Though she is very clean, conversational and generally engaging, she is now off my list. The only outstanding aspects were her hot body and the kissing but that’s as far as it goes. The overall deed was extremely mechanical with probably 40% participation and hardly any touch from her despite me initiating the same accordingly. I went missionary and it was my first to experience the: 'only look to the sky' and 'frozen' type of lady. I however told myself I would be strong. After some throbs in missionary, I requested her to ride me to which she said, ‘I don’t ride I am sorry’, I asked how about doggy and she responded, ‘I don’t do doggy either’. I joked and said punters say you are a great rider, to which she said, ‘that must be somebody else, read my reviews again and you will not find any such’. So, it was missionary all the way…I had to just get it over with. Though she tried to compensate by being conversational and smiling after the deed, I found this girl to be so cold, perhaps I just caught her on the wrong side of the day, or maybe it was because I made it 30 mins instead of the planned 1 hour of last week. On the phone she is not as inviting either.

I consequently felt as though she prefers white over black given what happened last week and a remark she passed about white guys in one of our chats today. I mean no bad mouthing but this was my worst experience since I started punting a few years ago. I would not return nor recommend her. I should have used what transpired last week as a danger warning sign to a potential experience with her. Perhaps it also contributed to the lack of connection as she was like, 'I never thought you would come back after what happened last week'.

The venue has no private bathrooms and I find it not quite suitable for the purpose, she offered a hand sanitiser for my hands. There were plenty of vehicles along the house and the house next (apparently there was some filming by some famous celebrities going on next door). As I waited by the gate, there were some two young ladies who were part of the filming crew sitting next to the gate who gave me the: 'we know what goes down in that house' kind of look, smile and wave, that was fun...lol. Nonetheless, I saw some gems on my way in and out and will still give this venue another shot.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
sleekdude
sleekdude - Re: Review - Mia Blue - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-01 23:21:03

Eita Joe30
Quite disappointing to hear this, she was on my hitlist, I even tried to ring her a few time with no luck (maybe just my luck). I know what its like to be given a cold reception and still get charged the same full rate just because you are not the preferred shade. Thanks for laying it down for us. I am definitely warned. We still live in that kind of country... sadly. Lots of gems on this site that will treat you like the true African prince you are bro, keep your head up.
Once again thanks for the detailed and honest account of events.
RichieRich07
RichieRich07 - Re: Review - Mia Blue - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-02 10:49:56

Thanks for the detailed review bro, I was about to take the plunge, I'll keep looking elsewhere
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mia Blue - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-05 19:00:26

I'm glad my punts with her never came together.

Also too bad the venue seems off the option list too, sorry to the other ladies there, for the privacy issues.
singh17
singh17 - Re: Review - Mia Blue - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-13 16:15:08

Thanks for the heads up joe30. Not worth the trouble

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.