Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-04 14:30:19

Name: Kim Foxx

City: Johannesburg

Area: Alberton

Full Profile: [View Kim Foxx's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I’ve been wanting to spend time with the Foxx for a while now. One rainy day in November I got the opportunity and after a message or two I found myself racing to Alberton with the little hard guy at the wheel.
The venue is er…somewhat to be desired and if it wasn’t for sheer horniness I would have probably u-turned out of there. She deserves better digs - let’s help her out guys.
Kim has a sexy body with nice boobies and tasty pedicured toes.
She isn’t a clock watcher but certainly watches the cock.
Doesn’t allow dining at the Y which is the reason I won’t return because besides toes, that is my tongues favourite cuisine.
Otherwise a decent punt and the little fella drove home drained and dreamy…my tongue was sad though.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until pisellox built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Review - Kim Foxx - Amanzimtoti Durban
Re: Review - Kim Foxx - Amanzimtoti Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3691
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-13 14:42:21

@bigmike. Sorry you weren't satisfied, I'm very anti social and shy , I might have talked because I was nervous, I was on leave from Xmas eve until new years new so I'm pretty confused at the moment
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Review - Kim Foxx - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kim Foxx - Alberton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 482
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-12 11:52:32

I had the opposite experience with Kim. She is now in Ferndale and I had a great time with her.
She puts the F into firm boobies, which are indeed spectacular. Some of the best on this site.
I must have got her on a good day because she was fun and adventurous.
She offees extras and, I was told, has also branched out to FFM.Now, that's something I want to try.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.