Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jasmine @ Sir's - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jasmine @ Sir's - Hyde Park Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-12-15 18:19:11

On 2019-12-15 11:06:03 glory981 said:
Yup she is plumpier than advertised. She made alot of eye contact with me which made me feel kinda awkward. Closed my eyes for awhile and as I opened. There she was staring again. Hella awkward.

Maybe she was intrigued by you, Adonis. Or maybe she was trying to see into your soul. The pics look inviting though.
n8iv
n8iv - Re: Review - Jasmine @ Sir's - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jasmine @ Sir's - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-13 06:21:40

Name: Jasmine @ Sir's

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Jasmine @ Sir's's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
The lady who took my booking on the phone said "you can put your hand in the cookie jar". Jasmine was attractive and gave a good back massage. She did not allow any touching at all during the booking. When I mentioned what had been said on the phone, Jasmine said the lady who took the booking was "lying". Rules are fine as long as they are communicated up-front. When promises are made before the booking which are not fulfilled during the booking, that is disappointing.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until n8iv built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
bood
bood - Re: Review - Jasmine @ Sir's - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-01 10:54:54

Has she gone independent now?
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Review - Jasmine @ Sir's - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1852
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-17 13:44:44

Seems the lady has put on a few lockdown pounds no biggie I guess her pics don't lie
Willow~the~Wisp
Willow~the~Wisp - Re: Review - Jasmine - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jasmine - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-04 19:01:42

Name: Jasmine

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Jasmine's Full Profile]

Wasnt sure what to expect, The booking took an unexpected turn when she found out what I did for a living.. ended in lots of laughter and tears.

She has that X factor, nothing pretentious, just a proper girl. I almost never review girls, but this one is special.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

s12345
s12345 - Re: Review - Jasmine - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jasmine - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-13 09:51:52

Area: Randburg/Cresta

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Jasmine is a stunning young woman who gives a proper sports massage with the perfect amount of sensuality. Probably the best massage I've had.

Looks-wise she is exquisite. Tall, super pretty with a beautiful body. I'm not a fan of listing things off like this, but I saw some comments to the contrary and wanted to set things straight.

The venue is a private upmarket apartment in a small complex, with secure undercover parking out of view from the street. The massage room is well equipped right down to the choice of music, lighting and temperature.

Shower facilities were well stocked and fresh linen was put out in the bathroom and massage room.

Would be great to balance this review out with something negative, but I can't think of anything.

Seeing how my first visit went, I will definitely be a regular going forward.

James

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until s12345 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Jasmine
Jasmine - Re: Review - Jasmine - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-17 14:57:20

I am speechless, thank you for the beautifully descriptive words. It was an absolute pleasure to be in your company James. I cannot wait for our third visit!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jasmine - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-11-27 14:49:37

Saw this beautiful lady yesterday afternoon. Had so much fun. Laughed a lot at some of my punting stories. Decent massage and a very different (in a good way) sensual session.

Venue was neat and clean. Good shower facilities.

Making the appointment was effortless. Did run into some scheduling issues, but luckily Jasmine could see me earlier.

Jasmine is still very new in this industry which has more benefits than drawbacks in my opinion, but she is a diamond in the rough. I think she will become one of the best sensual girls in Jozi... I can’t wait to meet up with Jasmine again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jasmine - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-11-27 22:42:53

My only regret is not making this happen sooner. I had been eyeing her for so long that I had her number saved as a name she used on an old ad.

My previous attempt to get a booking with her didn’t work out, but today everything came together like a conductor was behind it. I was very lucky to get a booking with her in a slot she doesn’t usually accommodate - and what a passionate, intense time it was.

She’s got a stunning voluptuous body, and a face worthy of a model. I even rhetorically asked her why she doesn’t show her face on her profile!? Exotic features, an infectious smile, beautiful soft skin, an addictive smell. My oh my Jasmine blew my mind!

Venue (private apartment) is top notch as well in terms of privacy, cleanliness, stylishness - and indeed starting to become familiar territory.

Her massage skills are excellent, and she’s got a very intuitive gauge of a body’s responsiveness. She did this one thing to my right calf that caught me off guard. That’s the last place where you’d expect serious pleasure! Her body will blow you away as well...I won’t get explicit but just wait till you see what I saw.

Jasmine is a warm, gorgeous, sexy, intelligent girl, and we were able to seamlessly go from heated sensuality to joyful laughter. Couldn’t ask for a happier ending to the week.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jasmine
Jasmine - Re: Review - Jasmine - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-29 13:17:15

@Ninjai, thank you for all the helpful advice and for being super understanding with having to schedule earlier. I can't wait for our next encounter either!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.