Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-05 10:19:24

Name: Haley @ Sense-unique

City: Pretoria

Area: Constantia Park

Full Profile: [View Haley @ Sense-unique's Full Profile]

Let's try that again. Wrong box. Massage very sensual and relaxing. Puts you at ease from the first minute. First visit to this venue. Secure parking and clean showers. Definitely worth a visit.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Haley @ Sense-unique
Haley @ Sense-unique - Re: Review - Haley @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Haley @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-05 10:40:00

Thank you for your review. Your company was a lovely way to end the day and I look forward to seeing you again.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Haley @ Sense - Unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Haley @ Sense - Unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-07-09 12:06:32

Name: Haley @ Sense - Unique

Full Profile: [View Haley @ Sense - Unique's Full Profile]

Had the pleasure of spending an hour with this lovely lady this morning and Guys do yourselves a favour and visit her!

She has a super sexy figure and makes you feel at ease from the moment you arrive. Massage is professional and firm to your own liking.

Sensual bit is something out of this world, I've never experienced anything like it. An Absolute must!

Venue is clean with hot showers!

Give her a call!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Haley @ Sense - Unique
Haley @ Sense - Unique - Re: Review - Haley @ Sense - Unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-09 13:02:26

Swamprat, your visit was a fantastic way to start the day.
Thank you for such a lovely and flattering review. I look forward to our next visit.
in69
in69 - Re: Review - Haley @ Sense - Unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2067
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-07 21:58:56

Name: Haley @ Sense - Unique

Full Profile: [View Haley @ Sense - Unique's Full Profile]

Disclaimer Note: The review is an account of my experience and in no way would yours be same.

The current pics just sparked so much interest with that effulgent glow stardust body, one would think she is straight out of heaven and it definitely could be said about Haley. As the interest ignited so did the games of cloak and dagger with cryptic messages ensuing, creating a meeting destined by the perfect alignment of the stars.

Upon arrival looking at the mirror in the hallway I had a glimpse of sexy silhouette ushering me to proceed to the left, dressed in as per the cryptic clues. The stunning Haley greeted me with a warm hug and kiss as if we have met before as the passion in her starlit eyes were glowing.

As the door closed it almost seemed as I entered heaven, Haley whisked me away to freshen up and did she go out of her way to ignite the room with a romantic glow.
I still cannot believe how time had passed by.

Hayley is a stunning professional lady with a true passion for this industry and knows how to interact and read a persons mind.

Gentleman, if you have sore muscles aching bones, stressed out, wanting to escape reality, here is a lady that can most definitely get you lost for a moment in time.

Hayley it was a great pleasure to be pampered by you.

Return visits well you know my take on that.

Thanks for the indulgence on the PG, you are a real gem.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Haley @ Sense - Unique
Haley @ Sense - Unique - Re: Review - Haley @ Sense - Unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-08 00:33:20

I am stunned to be on the receiving end of such a beautiful review. Thank you so much for your generosity in complimenting me.

Thank you In69, not only for accepting but also respecting my boundaries and as such, me as a person.
We certainly had a fantastic visit and as for a return visit, well, you know my take on that! ;)

Our cryptic messages and "cloak and dagger" teasing did make for a memorable encounter.

Until next time

Mwah!

in69
in69 - Re: Review - Haley @ Sense - Unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2070
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-09 10:52:11

I am so absolutely estactic that it was a mutual feelings. You played a great game of intrigue yourself. I believe with the later sunsets, more memories await. Have an awesome womens day..
in69
in69 - Re: Review - Haley - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Re: Review - Haley - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2244
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-16 21:39:51

Name: Haley

Area: Centurion/The Reeds

Full Profile: [View Haley's Full Profile]

It was quite a good surprise to see Hayley returned and I found my mind and body requiring much TLC. Sharp pains all over the body with muscle spasms needing urgent attention.

Making a booking was simple and all set for a time of total relaxation.

I appreciate the effort Hayley went through to accommodate my time schedule, a trait of professionalism, of someone valuing their client.

Upong meeting Hayley at her new premises, her summer dress was quite a sight, and there was this flirtatious smile across beautiful as I was directed to the parking area.

Have I missed her sexy body, and could not wait for the pampering ahead.

Even though she had a break it felt as if there was none, when hugged.

Hayley by now knows exactly how to deliver a perfect sensual massage, in a manner I ultimately enjoy.

The time spent was absolute bliss and much needed.

Never want to go in detail, but you will not regret a visit, her hands and body are true magic.

Hayley thank you for the time and effort you had gone through to accommodate me. You are an amazing women.

Although our cloak and dagger is over, there is always more mystery out there.

BTW your laughs are quite a turn on.

See you very soon.

Think our ice cream treat is overdue.

All the best with your new place.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Haley
Haley - Re: Review - Haley - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-17 06:40:43

In69, your review is so generous and kind and I do appreciate it so much.
It was a pleasure to visit with you as always and I'm looking forward to that ice cream.

Thank you for your kindness and thoughtfulness.
See you soon again.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Haley - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-14 07:29:52

Name: Haley

Area: Centurion/The Reeds

Full Profile: [View Haley's Full Profile]

I owe Kooni for the tip to visit this lady. She follows the practice of switching off her profile when she is not available ( to save us from phoning in vain). The result of this and the fact that she is rather busy, is that she is as elusive as a snow leopard! Accordingly, those who do catch sight of her are always ecstatic! Trouble is you also have wait to catch her profile on some later occasion before you can post a review. The fact that I kept looking for an opportunity to post this review, should already say something about the impression she leaves.
She is very good on the comms once you have the number, so setting up the appointment was a breeze. Wow, is she soft on the eye! Sculpted calves and concaves and convexes in exactly the right places. I hope she does not mind me sharing some personal info, but I think its innocent yet important enough for me to mention she is a ballerina. Why should you know? It shows in the poise and the way she carries herself! For those who still did military service you will know exactly when I say she has "houding". Its something i cant pin down but is so pleasing to observe.

Unfortunately she is also one of those that makes time go faster :(

I am 100% sure I have not experienced all she can do, so ill just have to go back to catch up.

tnx lady :))

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.