Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-18 12:54:24

@Aldo1953, ezi invited you to handle this in the PMs. You chose not to. Now you're fatigued with the discussion even though you were the one who blew it out of proportion. You have however been polite to me, so I'll reciprocate that and respond to you sincerely.

I have a number of issues with your post, but I won't address them all and I'll try to be brief. This is more for your own intellectual honesty, hopefully your perspective will widen once you've calmed down enough to digest this.

1. Read ezi's review again. There's a history. There were assurances made by one party that weren't fulfilled, and the expectation towards the punter (only communicated after the fact) is unreasonable.

2. The review was written in a polite tone. If we were to follow your advice then reviews would have to be unanimously positive to be considered legitimate - which would defeat the whole point of having reviews in the first place. You yourself have likely benefited from critical reviews, yet you're not willing to do the same.

3. Mind you, we as the reader are adult enough to make up our own minds after reading reviews (assuming we even bother). No review is meant to be dogma, it's just an experience. The benefit from having a review like ezi's here is that punters who do share his standards of privacy (as I do) are provided with deal-breaker information. With all the 5/5 privacy ratings here you wouldn't expect the kind of experience that ezi described, so this information is worthwhile. Likewise, there are punters such as yourself who don't care about this level of privacy - so you wouldn't be discouraged to visit anyway.

4. Both parties are working hard for their money - punters and SPs alike. The rates for this hobby can be very high in contrast to other forms of entertainment, thus it's reasonable to have the standards demanded be relative to that. If we want to lower the standards out of pity, then let's lower the rates too.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2071
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-18 17:29:22

Dear Aldo,

Clearly you have some issues digesting my review and that my good sir, is purely on you. If you choose not to review your less than favourable experiences, then that's on....yep you guessed it, you again! I am however NOT you. If privacy is not an issue for you, then wonderful, but it is for me. Who or what died and made you lord over deciding what's considered trivial or not? The review system exists so that punters can give an honest account of their experiences and it is not there exclusively for glowing reviews. I wholeheartedly disagree that I should have kept it private as opposed to putting in my review when it is not the first time that is has happened. If that makes me a self-absorbed bully, then so be it. Your opinion of me carries the weight of a Zim dollar.

Do some homework and look at page 5 where Jackie has assured all punters that privacy and discretion has been restored. What privacy and discretion do you think she is referring to? Why do you think it needs restoration if there was nothing wrong with it in the first place? Then you have the nerve to advise that I should visit independent ladies if I require that level of discretion? I have been to houses of far lesser class and quality and in most cases,the privacy was on point. If it wasn't, then I post that in my review as well. I don't see you throwing a fit at my other reviews, so why the vested interest here?

As for pulling rank on you, no 'pal,' you are clutching at straws as I have clarified that statement in my second response to you which you have evidently overlooked but I'll do so again. I am very familiar with what privacy refers and it does NOT only refer to bumping into other clients. My point is, don't try to school me on what privacy means.

Criticism hurts, sure, but that is an opportunity to grow and to improve. As a business owner, you should know this first-hand. I welcome you once again to engage with me privately should you wish to discuss this further.
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Review - Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 794
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-02 06:57:14

Name: Jackie's Place

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Jackie's Place's Full Profile]

My visit was way overdue.

As always Jackie takes care of the admin. Friendly service.

Thank goodness all the rooms from the reception to the "play area" was heated.

Its the little things that makes the visits special and memorable.

Thank you Jackie and team.

Regards Swon

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Jackie's Place
Jackie's Place - Re: Review - Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 554
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-02 15:06:47

@BurningMan. Thank you for another uplifting, inspiring and generous review and kind words darling Swon.

It's always a pleasure to host you, thanks for your ongoing visits which is treasured and valued.

It was great to see you again!

Warmest regards,
Jackie
Xxx
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-06-03 16:42:24

So it's official, I can't stay away from Jackie's place. As always the parking is safe and private, you are greeted at the door with a welcoming smile and offered something to drink. The rooms are warm and clean, there is always hot water and a clean towel for your shower. As for the ladies well they are all absolutely phenomenal, I can and will gladly recommend any of them.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 555
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-04 10:24:28

@tim2sa. The revitalizing energy you bring with each visit, is contagious! A huge thank you for your lovely compliments and beautiful review darling, it's always appreciated by me.

Warmest regards,
Jackie
Xxx
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-06-04 16:25:28

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
The venue is great, top service. Variety of ladies to choose from.

They are all so beautiful and difficult to choose from. Great value for money.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Amg79 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 556
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-06 09:33:05

@Amg79. Thank you for all your kind compliments darling, it's very much appreciated and heartfelt. Thanks for taking the time to write this beautiful review.

Looking forward to seeing you soon...

Gratitude is the best attitude :)))

Kindest regards,
Jackie
Xxx
Star8546
Star8546 - Re: Review - Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-07 11:11:11

Jackies Place is an awesome venue.
Clean friendly environment, with sweet ladies.
Secure parking, private venue.
A place not to be missed.........

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 559
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-07 15:29:32

@Star8546. It's a great privilege to receive such an amazing review from you darling. Your ongoing visits (particularly your favourite lady Robyn), never misses a beat.

Your review is amiable, thank you kind sir!

Big smiles,
Jackie
Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.