Jackie's Place
Jackie's Place - Re: Review - Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 544
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-17 14:50:29
Edited: 2022-05-17 14:55:35

@voetganger. It's such a pleasure to great and meet you with each visit darling. Thank you for your beautiful compliments, a lovely review and readiness to reach out to all the girls when they need info or assistance.

Happy smiles... :)))

Kindest regards,
Jackie
Xxx

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-17 15:00:22

Love Jackie's Place!!!!
Friendly, clean and professional!
In fact... long overdue a visit.
While I feel and understand the sentiments mentioned on privacy - I have never ever had an issue with this at Jackie's!
Well done ladies!
Love you all
Jackie's Place
Jackie's Place - Re: Review - Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 545
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-17 15:24:04

@Helpmeout. Thank you ever so kindly for your compliments and encouraging statement sweetest darling. Friendliness is always there, cleanliness is a must and professionalism is key.

If your visit is long overdue, "Let us help you out"...*Wink *Wink

Much love from us all
Jackie & the A-Team
Xoxox
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2066
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-18 06:08:58

On 2022-05-16 21:45:09 Aldo1953 said:
Just a friendly word of advice to all punters visiting Jackie's Place in the future... if privacy is an issue for you, it's recommended you enter and leave wearing a ski mask over your head... it will be well worth it!!!!

Or here's a not-so-novel idea, Jackie could simply ask each punter if they would like to meet the other ladies at the venue before bringing them out. That would definitely be worth it!!!!
Aldo1953
Aldo1953 - Re: Review - Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-18 07:22:44

On 2022-05-18 06:08:58 eziguy said:
On 2022-05-16 21:45:09 Aldo1953 said: Just a friendly word of advice to all punters visiting Jackie's Place in the future... if privacy is an issue for you, it's recommended you enter and leave wearing a ski mask over your head... it will be well worth it!!!!

Or here's a not-so-novel idea, Jackie could simply ask each punter if they would like to meet the other ladies at the venue before bringing them out. That would definitely be worth it!!!!

Even better..., why don't you offer your services as a consultant and show all how to run proper establishments! With 10 years of punting experience, your knowledge in this field should be extremely valuable!
eziguy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2069
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-18 07:26:43

On 2022-05-18 07:22:44 Aldo1953 said:
On 2022-05-18 06:08:58 eziguy said: On 2022-05-16 21:45:09 Aldo1953 said: Just a friendly word of advice to all punters visiting Jackie's Place in the future... if privacy is an issue for you, it's recommended you enter and leave wearing a ski mask over your head... it will be well worth it!!!!

Even better..., why don't you offer your services as a consultant and show all how to run proper establishments! With 10 years of punting experience, your knowledge in this field should be extremely valuable!

That's not better at all. It seems that you have taken up the PR role for Jackie's so I'll leave you to do your work. I compare this venue to other private venues, apples with apples as they say.
Aldo1953
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-18 09:50:48

On 2022-05-18 07:26:43 eziguy said:
On 2022-05-18 07:22:44 Aldo1953 said: On 2022-05-18 06:08:58 eziguy said: On 2022-05-16 21:45:09 Aldo1953 said: Just a friendly word of advice to all punters visiting Jackie's Place in the future... if privacy is an issue for you, it's recommended you enter and leave wearing a ski mask over your head... it will be well worth it!!!!

That's not better at all. It seems that you have taken up the PR role for Jackie's so I'll leave you to do your work. I compare this venue to other private venues, apples with apples as they say.

I'm no spokesperson for anyone, I just detest bullies such as you... people who are so self absorbed and cannot respect people trying to make an honest living. Let me tell you pal, all you are doing is digging yourself a big hole on this platform. Any WG in her right frame of mind would stay well away from you after reading all you've written. That's it from me... enjoy the rest of your life!
eziguy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2070
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-18 10:02:32
Edited: 2022-05-18 10:53:04

On 2022-05-18 09:50:48 Aldo1953 said:
On 2022-05-18 07:26:43 eziguy said: On 2022-05-18 07:22:44 Aldo1953 said: On 2022-05-18 06:08:58 eziguy said: On 2022-05-16 21:45:09 Aldo1953 said: Just a friendly word of advice to all punters visiting Jackie's Place in the future... if privacy is an issue for you, it's recommended you enter and leave wearing a ski mask over your head... it will be well worth it!!!!

I'm no spokesperson for anyone, I just detest bullies such as you... people who are so self absorbed and cannot respect people trying to make an honest living. Let me tell you pal, all you are doing is digging yourself a big hole on this platform. Any WG in her right frame of mind would stay well away from you after reading all you've written. That's it from me... enjoy the rest of your life!

You sound like a broken record. I am a bully because I had a negative experience with regards to privacy and have voiced my concerns? You are not very good at your PR gig. I will challenge your nonsensical utterances at every corner.

Word of advice to all other punters. Review honestly and do not be pushed into a corner by lapdogs who come out in strong defense of SP's and venues alike.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-18 10:10:49

On 2022-05-18 09:50:48 Aldo1953 said:

Seriously? Bully? Wtf is the review section supposed to be for? Just thoughtless 5-star "everything is perfect" blabber?

The review was completely fair and polite. It is not an unreasonable request or suggestion to make. It is in fact a concern that's been voiced before (by multiple other punters) that the venue is aware of but doesn't seem to take seriously.

For what it's worth, eziguy is one of my favourite reviewers *because* I can trust him to give the full picture. We don't need cheerleaders, we need information - good, bad, and in-between. Anyone who can't take the criticism is the one who's self-absorbed.

As for why you've been so touched on your studio by this review when the manager hasn't - that's truly bizarre.
Aldo1953
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-18 11:46:23
Edited: 2022-05-18 12:23:19

On 2022-05-18 10:10:49 modnarmodnar said:
On 2022-05-18 09:50:48 Aldo1953 said: I'm no spokesperson for anyone, I just detest bullies such as you... people who are so self absorbed and cannot respect people trying to make an honest living. Let me tell you pal, all you are doing is digging yourself a big hole on this platform. Any WG in her right frame of mind would stay well away from you after reading all you've written. That's it from me... enjoy the rest of your life!
Seriously? Bully? Wtf is the review section supposed to be for? Just thoughtless 5-star "everything is perfect" blabber?

The review was completely fair and polite. It is not an unreasonable request or suggestion to make. It is in fact a concern that's been voiced before (by multiple other punters) that the venue is aware of but doesn't seem to take seriously.

For what it's worth, eziguy is one of my favourite reviewers *because* I can trust him to give the full picture. We don't need cheerleaders, we need information - good, bad, and in-between. Anyone who can't take the criticism is the one who's self-absorbed.

As for why you've been so touched on your studio by this review when the manager hasn't - that's truly bizarre.

I truly don't want to carry this discussion on any much longer than necessary @modnarmodnar, as there will always be two ways of seeing things... I for one can honestly say that in all my punting experiences, some, even at Jackie's Place have been less than favourable and some have been great. This goes for venues as well. I've voiced my approval for those I've enjoyed and I've kept quiet over the ones I haven't. The simple reason is this, here's a lady ( or a venue) trying to make a living. She might well appeal to someone else, but for me it didn't gel! So why knock her down or the venue down? If something upset eziguy, being as trivial as what it was, why not contact Jackie personally and tell her? Why go public and put a spoke in their wheel? I'll tell you why, because he's a bully and he's self absorbed... I don't use these words easily, I use them when I mean them. He even tried to pull rank on me!!! Please!!!!
I know that in my business not everything runs as smoothly as I'd like it to, and when I get a bad review, it hurts. Some are justified, some are trivial, but social media has made us all such experts in fields we know very little about. Put yourself in the shoes of some of a venue or a WG out there... it must be horrendous to receive a negative review, a criticism... One must learn to be compassionate and sensitive.
If anyone cares to approach me further on this subject, I thank them in advance, but don't expect a response... I've said what I've had to say... I'm done!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.