Gold Member
Posts to Date: 651
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-27 07:28:11

Name: Nefertiti

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Full Profile: [View Nefertiti's Full Profile]

Visited this WG last night. She said all that I wanted to hear on the phone. Got to the guest house, the place is not sports car friendly. Had to park outside on the road as my car was scrapping the ground at the gate. I was actually still motivated to go inside after I saw her waist to hips ratio when she came to fetch me at the gate. We went inside got to the room . Her pho rang and she left to answer it. She cane back and we agreed on an hour stay. Another call came in, she took it in my presence. After she hung up, my visit was down graded to 30 mins to accommodate the punter that just called. Not to get me wrong. She looks good & the poontang was also tops. We started missionary, since I was dragging that she requested doggie. The view from the back is splendid. I’m absolutely sure that she knows that’s a finish him position for the lots of punters. Only when I was dressing up she then mentioned her other profile. If I had known upfront that it was the same person I wouldn’t have visited. When I was going out, the caller was driving in. He also scrapped the area around the gate.

I sat in the car to search for a punt that was going to release what was supposed to be done by previous visit. Hardly 20 minutes the other punter was also pulling out. This lady takes the definition of a rushed service to greater heights.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nefertiti - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Nefertiti - Arcadia Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-27 11:15:35

Thanks for the tip. I was to about to call, but I'm not going anywhere near there
Ke_Malose
Ke_Malose - Re: Review - Nefertiti - Arcadia Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-27 12:52:16

Was actually interested when I saw those pics .. but naaahhh
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-28 20:08:00

Personal cleanliness is 2/5, Roshta? Looks like you've had quite a few duds lately. Was eyeing this lady, but I'll give her a miss.
Paul789
Paul789 - Re: Review - Nefertiti - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nefertiti - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-02 09:10:10

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Don’t waste your hard earned money here...Very bad attitude. Rushed service, very irritable and makes you feel like she’s paying you to be with her.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nefertiti - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nefertiti - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-08-22 20:48:05

Thanks for the heads up was eating her for a whole night booking but I will save my hard earned ash to those who deserves it
Mizlz
Mizlz - Re: Review - Nefertiti - Arcadia Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-08 21:44:20

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Went to see this girl the other day. Beautiful body, but such a bad personality. It was as though she did not want to be there.

First booked her for 30min and requested for an hour. She declined. After 5 minutes I had lost all interest in her because of her attitude. And you know how it goes with us gents, once we lose interest in you, we go all soft down there (hahaha).

So as beautiful as you are Girlie, you won’t be seeing my money again. Total waste of time. I think if you could work on your attitude, you’d rock this thing.

Oh well!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-11 08:36:24

I recognize that body and face from Carlswald Midrand, but the terrible visits are unforgettable. I won't be going anywhere near this beautiful lass.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.