Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Relationships
Re: Relationships
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-27 09:42:17

On 2019-05-27 09:22:52 Ziske said:

Well maybe I am one of the few that is under 40 and not just looking for fun ;-)

You were looking for me Ziske ?
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Relationships
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2666
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-27 10:11:19

On 2019-05-27 09:39:46 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
On 2019-05-27 09:22:52 Ziske said: On 2019-05-27 08:57:44 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
Well maybe I am one of the few that is under 40 and not just looking for fun ;-)

Ziske, you have no idea hard it is for me not to jump into your inbox right now with that "so, what *are* you looking for" line...

Hahahaha #blushing
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Relationships
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2667
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-27 10:11:39

On 2019-05-27 09:42:17 lookingforfun29 said:
On 2019-05-27 09:22:52 Ziske said:

You were looking for me Ziske ?

Mmmmm.....lol
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-27 21:11:33
Edited: 2019-05-27 21:14:20

(1) Confidence.

In school I had only a few girlfriends.

I used to be shy and always thought that women were better than me in many espects and these thoughts became overwhelming.

I never realised how handsome I am and how sexually appealing women found me to be. Now that I know I also understand that this is not enough.

Girls/women dont normally give out compliments to boys/men and the main reason is because it makes them seem/feel less valuable when they place value on you as a male by giving you compliments. Another reason is because they dont want to boost your ego so that you end up thinking that you are "the man" and start going for more gorgeous girls than her.

I used to be scared of women and only used to approach a small amount of girls or they actually used to approach me until my dad introduced me to the "original" Pammy's Place in Linden before they closed down and moved to Ferndale. When they closed I began visiting other SP's. All these interactions with these BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SP's allowed me too loose all the fear I had for women due to the continuous intermit interaction and it wasn't long before I began approaching all types of women from different walks of life with my new found confidence.

(2) Body language.

Its as simple as smiling. Smiling is contagious. When you smile at someone its only reflex for them to smile back at you.

(3) Charisma

So where are all the women at, you ask...hahaha...

They are everywhere my friends, everywhere I tell you.

All you have to do is to be courteous to as many people as possible even the those of the sames sex and those that you are not attracted to because the ones that you are not attracted to are likely to have friends and family or connections that you will lust over or fall in love with at first sight. So grow your outer circle to a point larger than you can image and you will see how amazingly all the dots connect.

These are the powerful basics and I talk from experience.

Sincere Regards
Mr. Lover Man Shaba
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-30 01:12:52

On 2019-05-27 21:11:33 Oxytocin said:
(1) Confidence.

In school I had only a few girlfriends.

I used to be shy and always thought that women were better than me in many espects and these thoughts became overwhelming.

I never realised how handsome I am and how sexually appealing women found me to be. Now that I know I also understand that this is not enough.

Girls/women dont normally give out compliments to boys/men and the main reason is because it makes them seem/feel less valuable when they place value on you as a male by giving you compliments. Another reason is because they dont want to boost your ego so that you end up thinking that you are "the man" and start going for more gorgeous girls than her.

I used to be scared of women and only used to approach a small amount of girls or they actually used to approach me until my dad introduced me to the "original" Pammy's Place in Linden before they closed down and moved to Ferndale. When they closed I began visiting other SP's. All these interactions with these BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SP's allowed me too loose all the fear I had for women due to the continuous intermit interaction and it wasn't long before I began approaching all types of women from different walks of life with my new found confidence.

(2) Body language.

Its as simple as smiling. Smiling is contagious. When you smile at someone its only reflex for them to smile back at you.

(3) Charisma

So where are all the women at, you ask...hahaha...

They are everywhere my friends, everywhere I tell you.

All you have to do is to be courteous to as many people as possible even the those of the sames sex and those that you are not attracted to because the ones that you are not attracted to are likely to have friends and family or connections that you will lust over or fall in love with at first sight. So grow your outer circle to a point larger than you can image and you will see how amazingly all the dots connect.

These are the powerful basics and I talk from experience.

Sincere Regards
Mr. Lover Man Shaba

...In this recipe you release the power of Oxytocin...The human interaction...

..."Relationships"...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.