Navigation
sleekdude
sleekdude - Re: Review - Jupiter - East Rand/Boksburg/Sunward Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jupiter - East Rand/Boksburg/Sunward Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-31 20:08:20

Sadly I experienced something very similar; I called around 09:45 hoping to book an appointment for later in the day. She insisted that I must just call when I am on my way. She promised she would provide an address then. I called several times and even sent an SMS and there was no answer to calls or the SMS.Not really sure what to read from it.

[QUOTE;2023776;Mistro] Maybe my bad luck on trying to book over WhatsApp on pay week but she was chatting fine and I asked for a 3pm booking and then she asks why I'm not calling to speak. Now I'm in an office so calling is not an option until I'm in the car getting ready to leave for booking, which I always do to calm the wg nerves and she can hear my voice.
Before I can msg her back the situation either she blocked me or she left WhatsApp. Then I manage to get a gap to phone her and she does not take my calls. Anyway opportunities lost today as its too late now. Will give benefit of doubt and try booking another day. [/QUOTE]

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.