Jdelray2
Jdelray2 - Re: Review - Ruby @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ruby @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-11 16:02:07

I agree Eziguy.

I've been to Jackie's Place a couple of times and this was my only gripe and unfortunately it's prevented me from returning again.

I didn't like walking into a room with ladies sitting around and smoking and then having to leave later and they're still there. I wish they'd remedy that as I enjoyed my time with Ruby and the previous lady I visited.
Ruby @ Jackie's Place
Ruby @ Jackie's Place - Re: Review - Ruby @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 124
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-12 14:08:24

@Eziguy. Yes, you are quite right, I do enjoy my work.

1. You know very well that Jackie (the older lady) is our receptionist and that isn't going to change anytime soon...your comment is rather odd??? Correcting our privacy policy is easy.

2. As for my "dress code", I dress according to my body shape, what kind of weather we have and the socks is a very personal matter!

Adding insult to injury, you aren't much of an Ezi-guy yourself as I have read a few "personal" comments/posts that you have made to other ladies on ESA which screams Dickhead at times.l won't take negativity like this lightly whe I get attacked on a personal level.

Sincerely,
Ruby
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Ruby @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1517
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-12 15:50:57
Edited: 2021-02-12 15:54:49

Ruby. It would appear as though you are incapable of accepting an honest review which comes with some criticism. Not only that, you also feel the need to resort to name-calling so go right ahead. In response to your comments:

1. How would I know "very well" that she is the receptionist? Did she introduce herself as such or wear a name tag stating that she is the receptionist? I have called it as I have seen it so I am baffled as to why you find it "odd". If it's in the nature of the venue to have other ladies sitting around when a client enters/leaves, then so be it but I found that to be problematic and I stand by it.

2. Your photos portray you in sexy heels and lingerie and that is the sexy image I had in mind when I decided to book. Being greeted by you in a long sleeve dress and socks in 25 degree celsuis weather did not do it for me, irrespective of your reasons for wearing it. If you feel that was a personal attack, then there is precious little I can do to change your mind.

Sincerely,
Eziguy
Ruby @ Jackie's Place
Ruby @ Jackie's Place - Re: Review - Ruby @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 125
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-12 17:19:46

@Eziguy. I am a grown up and can handle constructive criticism by all means. When it becomes personal, it's another ballgame.

Ps: Please note that I don't work independently as it states one my profile.... Ruby@Jackie's Place.

Since when do I have no right to stand up for myself?
Like punters, us working girls have a voice too. Sadly we need to bite our lip most of the time not to sound like brainless keyboard warriors.

You have yourself a nice weekend
Ruby
eziguy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1519
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-12 18:42:48

Dear Ruby,

How is me addressing the privacy concerns and you failing to dress up considered a personal attack? You are proving once more that you cannot accept constructive criticism but instead you become defensive and resort to calling me names in an attempt to discredit my review.

I have visited other ladies who also work from private homes which are shared with other ladies and some take great care to ensure that clients do not see the other ladies sitting around.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Ruby @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-02-12 21:56:41

@ezi thanks for another solid review. It's sad that this lady alludes to you "being a dickhead" when your feedback is constructive, balanced, and well-intended. In fact you had another punter echo your exact sentiments, and his concerns were completely ignored for this petty flame war. Fortunately some girls are classy enough to digest constructive criticism, and I hope Ruby can learn from them. This is not a way to interact with paying customers who've respectfully voiced issues with your service.
Aldo1953
Aldo1953 - Re: Review - Ruby @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-13 08:44:35

Phew! The two of you are really having a go at one another! Ruby and Heather's profiles have always appealed to me. I sent Heather a message and when she didn't reply I turned to Ruby. Her communication skills left me cold, so I moved on without making it public ... their loss is someone else's gain. Leave it at that!
Ruby @ Jackie's Place
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 126
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-13 14:14:22
Edited: 2021-02-13 14:16:11

@eziguy. I have already mentioned that our privacy policy will be in place. My gripe is about your "dress code" insult.
Here's the thing, I put a lot of loving effort into my photo shoots which is an advertising tool on ESA. Dress up, make up, sexy lingerie, etc. The request for dress up can be voiced at the time of a booking being made.
I don't have the power to discredit your review by any means as we all value our own opinions.

@modnarmodnar. Just because eziguy and I have a debate, it doesn't mean that this is a petty war or that I have no class or disrespect paying customers. Guaranteed that the other punter (@Jdelray2) who echoed his opinion about discretion read all this by now...

@Aldo1953. Can't agree more. Now that everyone here licked their wounds (including ME), we should all move on.
Heather can't recall receiving a message from you which is unfortunate, 'cause she's a really fun girl.

Ruby,
Xoxoxox
eziguy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1521
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-13 18:03:48
Edited: 2021-02-13 18:07:51

Ruby. You only mentioned that privacy issues can be corrected but you did not acknowledge that my concern is valid or offer an apology per se. Your attitude speaks volumes.

My comment regarding your dresscode was not an insult and it's not like I expected you to meet me at the door in heels and lingerie as portrayed in your profile photos. My point is that you could look into making a bit more effort in terms of your dresscode other than the attire you wore on the day of my visit. If you feel that there was nothing wrong with your dresscode, then so be it but for Pete's sake, please stop with the "personal attack" nonsense.

Take care x
BigDaddyE
BigDaddyE - Re: Review - Ruby @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-16 13:44:00

Ruby is a fantastic professional that always provides great conversation and spectacular sex to anyone who has the good sense to pay her a visit.

Having spent hours in her secret garden I can also confirm that Ruby never has an off-day, and will always make you feel special.

And should you be unlucky to not find Ruby available please do have sex with the beautiful Heather. As often as you can afford to roam that orgasmic body. What a lover.

Jackie runs a very clean and organised business, and is a super welcoming hostess.

Outstanding value all round

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.