Naughtyasss
Naughtyasss - All nighters
All nighters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-18 19:53:30

Hey there lovelies.

I am a guy (Jhb) who is all about discretion and am in need of ladies who would understand and respect that. I cant go on out dates so it all has to happen at my place. (safe and secure) There are various reasons for this but most importantly, Its not because I am a freak :-).... I normally book a hour and allow this time to chat and decide whether we are both comfortable with each other and if an additional hour or a all night booking is justified. I enjoy having a drink and something to eat, listen to some music and share opinions. If all of that goes well then we get it On for loOong. I prefer firm bodies with a hint of naughty please. If you are interested please let me know. If the mutual gel factor presents itself these would be semi regular bookings.

Hope to hear from you bunnies.

Ciao
Jackie
Jackie - Re: All nighters
Re: All nighters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-13 09:23:51

hi there sweetheart just want to know if you found the perfect lady to spend some time with...xoxo
Mia Monroe
Mia Monroe - Re: All nighters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 288
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-16 13:30:09

Keen jeh like that
Hit me up on cell.
Jenna
Jenna - Re: All nighters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-12 13:17:18

Feel Free to contact me
You Sound like My Type of guy
Amber
Amber - Re: All nighters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-12 17:22:47

Hi there...come on over... Let's take it to a different level... x
Mischka
Mischka - Re: All nighters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-15 15:04:06

Hey... Mmmmh. ... I'm definitely not gonna sweet talk you like all the rest.....but one thing is for certain. I NEED a good time, in general.
That's what its all about ..... Making you actually come back again and again..... And the sex will be the last reason why you would want to.... Make moments where you laugh so loud your ribs hurt.....for eg. ")
And ....#pool game would be out of this world AMAZING.
XXX

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.