Navigation
K!nky Diamond @ Pammys Place
K!nky Diamond @ Pammys Place - Re: Review - K!nky Diamond @ Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - K!nky Diamond @ Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-19 21:35:23

Lol thank you for visiting love by far I'm the sexiest and you still rated me a 4. It can't be easy to impress you. As for a BB,there aren't any complaints though I'm sure.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - K!nky Diamond @ Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-10-05 10:30:52

Name: K!nky Diamond @ Pammys Place

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View K!nky Diamond @ Pammys Place's Full Profile]

I went to see Kinky yesterday. Initially couldn't get through to her on the phone, I called Pammys and arranged the appointment. I was seeing her for the first time, She is beautiful and with a hot body. She started with the covered blow, she took her time and I loved it. Then followed the deed, I started from the top, then took her from the back, the view from that sexy ass was enough to finish me. We ended with a back massage which was OK. I enjoyed our company and will surely return.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
K!nky Diamond @ Pammys Place
K!nky Diamond @ Pammys Place - Re: Review - K!nky Diamond @ Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-12 20:00:40

Lol thank you. We definitely had a great time, and you really loved the bum...Can't wait to see you again forgive me for this late response, I hardly go through the comments.
Manyokana
Manyokana - Re: Review - K!nky Diamond @ Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-21 11:41:32

I'm no longer comfortable at these place with the cameras @kinky said they have we come there for privacy only to learn they have cameras and we are not warned I wish the establishment can address these I use to visit these place sometime 2 times a week I will punt someplace from now
NO CAMERAS
emiomo1
emiomo1 - Re: Review - K!nky @ Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - K!nky @ Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-26 05:57:20

Name: K!nky @ Pammys Place

Full Profile: [View K!nky @ Pammys Place's Full Profile]

Kinky she is indeed. Called her and made an appointment. It's a very neat venue with huge parking. From the minute Kinky walked up to me wearing a sexy red lingerie n some black stockings and heels, I was rocked hard n tried as much as possible to control myself which I failed at. She led me to a room with a fan per my request cos it hot on the day. Cash upfront which I obliged, obviously venue rules. She charges extra for her OWO but it was worth it as she could blow your mind away. On came the rubber and she rode me nicely - cowgirl, finished off with doggy, amazing firm ass she got, I pumped it real good. The mirror effect of us fucking and seeing each thrust go in n out of that juicy cookie, I could do nothing more but offload my cum. Thirsty AF, she offered me some water. We had a few chat n off I went. Looking forward to a longer session with this hottie. Been trying to get an all night booking but not winning so far, hopefully soon.

For me, well worth the money spent on her. She's just damn gorgeous.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

K!nky @ Pammys Place
K!nky @ Pammys Place - Re: Review - K!nky Diamond @ Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-16 13:23:33

@emiomo1 lol your review is super detailed...thank you though for letting everyone know how good I am at what I do....I had a great time with you, I hope to see you again sometime soon for even a greater session. I'm sorry for my late response, I hardly ever check my reviews and comments, there's hardly anything lol.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - K!nky Diamond @ Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-01-14 04:56:52

The new set of pics are insanely hot Loving it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kinky @ Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kinky @ Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-07-10 15:32:26

Name: Kinky @ Pammys Place

Full Profile: [View Kinky @ Pammys Place's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Kinky is one of the best I’ve ever booked. My first time with her was a 3some with her friend, but I enjoyed Kinky so much that I just had to take her with me for an all nighter, and it was so damn!!! Good, She has a very bubbly personality and tastes real!!! Good.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Slick Punter built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
geedawg
geedawg - Re: Review - Kinky @ Pammys Place - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kinky @ Pammys Place - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-24 07:31:01

Name: Kinky @ Pammys Place

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Kinky @ Pammys Place's Full Profile]

She had been on my radar for the longest time and so l paid her a visit yesterday around 6pm. Sounded great on the fone and even better in-person. Bubbly personality and smart too. She is exactly like her pics no photoshop at play. One of the best bodies on ESA. Her covered blow is the best so far. The deed was done in different postions, l am one of those that cum late and she never complained. Was a pleasant visit and the deed with her is FIRE. Definitely makes a regular out of me and l highly recommend u pay her a visit.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

wizzozzz9
wizzozzz9 - Re: Review - Kinky - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kinky - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-15 01:33:59

Name: Kinky

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Kinky's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I’ve been with this twice, she’s definitely one of my best experiences in esa. She’s willing to please and try out different positions. She’s an interesting lady to chat with, and hopefully I’ll post her a visit soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until wizzozzz9 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.