Posted: 2012-04-22 13:17:56

Name: Hazel Dean

Telephone Number: 073 557 7284

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria East

Full Profile: [View Hazel Dean's Full Profile]

very sexy milf,very sexy tits.
OWO was great, didnt allow CIM.
Overall was excellent, nice lady to chat to was very down to earth. not a clock watcher, had 1.5 hrs with her.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Hazel Dean - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Hazel Dean - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-22 19:28:18

I think this lady is also very intriguing, i think I shall visit when i have a moment! Something rightvhappening in Pta.!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cleo - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cleo - Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-07-09 14:38:08

Name: Cleo

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Cleo's Full Profile]

Okay, I know the ratings are subjective, but whoever rated this chick's face a 5/5 needs their fucking head examined.

I was in the mood for a milf with big tits. Catlady's too far away and this WG had a decent review on ESA as well as a pretty sexy photo set here and on ESA. I was a little bit concerned that there werent more reviews and that the photos were quite old and a little too "artsy" for my liking, but she looks okay in them. Not a supermodel, but okay, with a really nice body.

Phoned, she sounds a bit older but nothing terrible. Afrikaans accent. I figure her for a white Afrikaans chick from her profile (not multi-racial). In fourways too, I guessed she worked with Annie. Made the booking, started driving down witkoppen as she instructed. She's not in fourways, but in north riding, in the dodgiest part of a dodgy complex. Got to the apartment and the door swings open with no one to be seen (always a bad sign). I walk in and see this fucking ugly coloured chick standing there. Puckered mouth like a dogs arse and ROUGH looking. I knew I should walk out and leave, but I had driven half an hour with a hard on, was horny as fuck...and somthing told me she wouldnt take kindly to being told to fuck off. With a sinking heart I paid for 30 minutes only and alowed myself to be shown into the bedroom, undressed and lay down for a massage. She got her kit off and things looked up - body wasnt bad and the tits are indeed very nice and big. Just that face wasnt great man. Had a very average massage, okay bj (covered, thank god) then thought right, time to fuck the ugly chick and get out of here. turned her around doggy style, got my rosks off and got the fuck out of there, trying not to look at her in my post-orgasmic condition (you're a lot more forgiving of flaws when you're horny as hell, I find). All in all not a great punt and one that I kick myself for going through with. This kind of expericne makes you remember that even with photos punting is still a bit of a lottery. But it's okay. Had claire a few days later, as well as cassie on ST - both awesome punts. Its'the bad ones that make you appreciate the good ones.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Review - Hazel Dean - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1010
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-09 15:30:21

"Puckered mouth like a dogs arse"...LMFAO!!!
here2fku
here2fku - Re: Review - Hazel Dean - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-10 22:58:54

Wow, thanks Johnnyblue. And to think I've been waiting for 2 years for her to come closer to cenral jhb. Guess ill need to check elsewhere for a MILF.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Hazel Dean - Pretoria East Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-07-11 14:07:05

Try Annie in 4ways if you're looking for a MILF in that area.
thagasen
thagasen - Re: Review - Hazel Dean - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-31 12:46:41

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao.. i am crying hyere with laughter,,,,you a classic dude.......hahahahhahaha
davidtwo
davidtwo - Re: Review - Cleo - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cleo - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-19 16:11:13

Name: Cleo

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Cleo's Full Profile]

Greatest Fuck Even Better Blow Job I will Be with her next weekend She is the Best aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Best Eveer.....#############################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

TingTongLover
TingTongLover - Re: Review - Hazel Dean - Pretoria East Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 222
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-19 17:35:55

Yeh right , NEXT ! ! ! ..........
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Hazel Dean - Pretoria East Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-09-19 19:25:57

eish david and i have a 10 inch dick

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.