Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 11:49:54

Name: Sexy Karina

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Sexy Karina's Full Profile]

Sy het n baie mooi hart in n fantasties lyfie. Sy is n meisie wat elke man moet beleef. Na een maal sal jy weer en weer kom. Dankie sexsy vir n woderlike kuier. Sien jou gou weer

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Hallensleben
Hallensleben - Re: Review - Sexy Karina - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Sexy Karina - Lynnwood Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-15 14:12:16
Edited: 2021-11-15 14:12:14

Name: Sexy Karina

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Sexy Karina's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
She is friendly,bubbly and overall a good shag.Sexy fanny,tight fit,nice BJ.Great venue.I gave it a shot with her and pleased her as well.She seemed delighted.Karina will see me again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Hallensleben built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: Review - Venus - Colbyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Venus - Colbyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-10 12:05:40

Name: Venus

Area: Colbyn

Full Profile: [View Venus's Full Profile]

Being Super Horny and with limited time at your disposal can lead to a conundrum.

Swiping through the availability section and those in close proximity I came across Venus’ profile. Reading through the reviews had me doubting if this was a good call or not. But then again sometimes the f*&it brain switches on and you make the call and either accept the positive outcome or put it down to a future experience memory recall bank hoping that it’s still retrievable.

Call made, I was on my way for a 30 minute session. No issues upon arrival I went in and was met by Venus in a sexy short black skirt outfit, swaying her behind in heels leading me to the room. Behind closed doors and us both in our birthday suits she was easy on the eye and she immediately took the lead presenting a few toys for the encounter to follow.

Damn this lass didn’t waste any time, well as there was a time constraint, with minimal foreplay it was onto the agenda. Overall an interesting encounter, busted my load, was offered a shower which I declined and was on my way.

She is chatty and breaks the ice and most certainly keeps the conversation flowing. She knows what she wants and is vocal about that which in this case was great and appreciated. I had no issues with her smoking as she did ask if I mind which I did not as I also smoke. Will I be back? Yes I would from my encounter.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.