Review - Paige - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-04-15 21:05:13
Edited: 2019-04-15 21:06:39

<b>Name:</b> Paige

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Randburg/Northcliff

<b>Last Visit:</b> April 2019

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=66107" target="_blank">View Paige's Full Profile</a>]

I made a comment on Paige's ad. last week after driving to the venue only for her to not answer her phone. I guess she took our comments to heart because she made up for it. She's very friendly and makes you feel comfortable upon arriving. A very petite lady with the softest lips that I've had the pleasure of kissing to date. I took the lead and went straight down to my favourite part of the body and all I can is that she's very responsive. I hope she enjoyed my lips on hers as much as I did. Booked for an hour but it felt like a lifetime. She's not a clock watcher.

The only issue is with the venue itself - not really upmarket and I can't imagine staying for a shower were I to be offered one. Not because the place is not clean, but because I can't picture myself running half naked down their passageway in order to avoid being seen.

That's it from me.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 4/5
<b>Body:</b> 4/5
<b>Personality:</b> 4/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 4/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 4/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 4/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 3/5
<b>Service:</b> 4/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.