Navigation
frikkie421
frikkie421 - Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-14 06:17:24

@Vuyisle so why didn't yiu then walk away.you also do not shit ice cream to just as Sugar
Sugar Extreme
Sugar Extreme - Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Waterkloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Waterkloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-11-14 06:20:56

@vuyisile GET OVER IT. MOVE ON. I GAVE U AN OPTION TO STAY OR GO U DECIDED TO STAY SO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE NOW...OKAY.
vuyisile
vuyisile - Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-14 06:27:52

@Frikie like i said earlier i regretted not leaving! What else needs explanations and diagrams? So what are you? Sugar's spokesperson? I guess i have an answer as to why you seem to only have so many positive reviews for one person. Lets hope its only me seeing that!
Sugar Extreme
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-11-14 06:34:51

@ vuyisile in life u do get rejected..please get over it...and frikkie is one of my regulars..dont be nasty ok
frikkie421
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-14 06:36:56

@Vuyisile I cannot bad mouth her as she alwyas gave me a good service well done sugar and keep up the good work will see soon
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Arcadia Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-11-14 09:00:56

Like I said on this thread, I am all suspecious of WG/SP, who are always spamming this forum with something like ***SUGAR OF CAPITAL PARK IS AVAILABLE TODAY TILL LATE*** and that now Available feature.

It shows desperation. Quantity over quality. As if they wanna cash in as much as they can and retire tomorrow. Moderation is key. That's me. A no to go sign. And my gut feel has never let me down. Maybe, overnighter or travel. Attack me again guys, including you frikkie421.
frikkie421
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-14 09:21:18

@Abu go to hell yourself and get over it
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Arcadia Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-11-14 09:46:54

The sensible thing to do is for frikkie421 and Sugar Extreme, as a team, to take criticism in your stride. i.e. Not to answer mobile phone for 1 or so hours when with client. Voice mail will take care of biz. Two, Not to double-book, a booking at least an hour or so in advance will go a long way in alleviating dbookings. And maybe, move back to a better place. Capital Park to Arcadia is downhill, and comes with stress of fewer cocks. Pta East preferably? She was okay whilst in Waterkloof. And lastly not to abuse the forum, esp the misleading and not so accurate 'Now available' feature. Take it frik, or continue to throw expletives.
Sugar Extreme
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 116
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-11-14 10:15:48

@abu dont judge my place if u never been there ok...and vuyisile your ego is hurt boohoohoo....frikkie u will always be my number one guy thank u for defending my Honour...
9inchnubian
9inchnubian - Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 240
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-14 10:24:06

*Looking outside to see if there are storm clouds gathering on the horizon* - Because today is the first time that I agree with Abu!

I also agree with Vuyisile with regards to Frikkie only commenting/complementing one SP does not give you any "street cred"! For that reason I will personally completely discount all of Frikkie's reviews! In fact I believe that any further comments from you on this thread would probably do more harm than good!

@ Sugar - A word of advice. This is not the forum to use to shout at a dissatisfied client. There are probably lots of silent types that will look at your profile and reviews and yet will not post a comment themselves or mention it when they visit you!(I know because I was one of those guys for over nearly two years) And an outburst like this is definitely not good for business! A simply apology would have contained the damage to one bad review!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.