Navigation
Sugar Extreme
Sugar Extreme - Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Waterkloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Waterkloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 75
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-08-13 08:27:27

@Slick577 you can come tap my ass anytime baby....will be waiting for your call....mwah SUGAR
interdiction1
interdiction1 - Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Capital Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Capital Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-16 23:29:36

Name: Sugar Extreme

City: Pretoria

Area: Capital Park

Full Profile: [View Sugar Extreme's Full Profile]

So, I decided to pay Sugar a visit; looking forward to a good GFE...read some really good reviews about her; however sadly my review isn't a good one!

So I call her, make an appointment; get there on time with the intention to use the hour to the fullest. As I get there; I get told that she's already got another client coming in half hours time. I ask her how she booked someone so soon after me; she said she assumed that I wasn't coming...not sure how you make an assumption like that. So, I decide to still go with her for 30 min. It was probably my worst experience with a wg. Started with a message. The massage was a simple rub down with oil; nothing more.

She asked me to turn around and kept on looking at the clock with a little sigh; massage was over in like 7 minutes; then she started with BJ then puts a condom on and starts to ride me with this seriously disinterested look (almost ”putting up with me”). Shit, then she says we should try another position, so I get on top of her hoping SHE’d get more into things; all the time, her eyes are closed and is so disinterested (so much for a GF Experience). Because I’m not reaching a climax; she decides that we try doggie style.

While in this position; she’s checking her watch every 30 seconds; then checks her phone; then the other phone rings; she doesn’t answer (thank goodness; that would’ve been the last straw). I tried to be understanding that maybe she’s having a bad day; but things get worse…she sees I’m not reaching a climax and decides that she’s going to ‘play with me’. She grabs toilet paper and basically rips off the condom tells me to lie down; gets some oil and VIGOROUSLY yanks my shaft. Lol! More I think about it the more I want to laugh at the situation; cause this is so rediculousss.

The more she rushes me (by now checking the time almost every 20 seconds and really sighing loudly) the less ‘in the mood’ I get. So after about 2 minutes of this almost violent yanking (I can hear her saying something under her breathe; almost something like ‘oh shit’ cause by now it’s almost top of the hour and still this guy ain’t cuming). So I tell her to stop cause by now she’s really hurting me more than anything else. She stops; answers her ringing phone (whom was probably her next client) and I decide to get dressed and get out…Stunned by all of this; I get dressed and make my way out…we get to the door; she opens the gate and says nothing, not even a goodbye. I still say goodbye; but just get this absolute coldness from her…so I just walked on out shaking my head wondering WTF just happened; get in my car and drive off…lol!

Hope the guy after me got better treatment…

All I can say is…wow!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Waterkloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1035
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-17 08:38:29

What a k@k experience, sorry boet i would require therapy after a session like that
Sugar Extreme
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 77
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-08-17 08:48:43

@interdiction....I am REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR YOUR SESSION...You looked so damn sexy....I PANICKED...OKAY...AND I APOLOGISE I CANT HANDLE SEXY DUDES...I NEW IT I WAS GONNA RUIN IT...ONCE AGAIN I APOLOGISE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I AM OFFERING YOU A FREE SESSION TO MAKEUP FOR YOUR AWEFUL EXPERIENCE...HOPE YOU DO ACCEPT THIS OFFER...ONCE AGAIN I DO APOLOGISE SUGAR
frikkie421
frikkie421 - Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Waterkloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-17 09:51:39

@ inderdiction1 well bru if you late you cannot blame girl.time is money and its not my experience of her she fabolous,so may be you must be on time next time dude
@ccumber and why must a girl offer extra if client late they also have orivate lives dude,I rather think inderdiction owe her appologise of being late but still want full service not work like that bru
9inchnubian
9inchnubian - Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Waterkloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-17 10:25:50

Dear Mnr Frikkie,

Please note the following statement in the second paragraph of Mnr Interdiction1's statement: "So I call her, make an appointment; get there on time with the intention....."

It is therefore my view that you, my learned colleague, should consider withdrawing your previous statement and perhaps also consider apologizing to both Mnr QCumber and Mnr Interdiction1.

Kind Regards

9inchnubian
Deon1981
Deon1981 - Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Waterkloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-17 10:56:05

@interdiction1 Dude give this girl a break okay...hell grab the free offer...and leave it at that...to say she is your worst experience with a WG is a little harsh. She gives a really excellent sensual massage, great gfe she does owo...and greek so in my opinion she is really good. Maybe you never clicked thats it. To Sugar...good and negative critism accept it all girl and keep your head up and continue to do your best.
Deon1981
Deon1981 - Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Waterkloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-17 10:57:33

@interdiction1 Dude give this girl a break okay...hell grab the free offer...and leave it at that...to say she is your worst experience with a WG is a little harsh. She gives a really excellent sensual massage, great gfe she does owo...and greek so in my opinion she is really good. Maybe you never clicked thats it. To Sugar...good and negative critism accept it all girl and keep your head up and continue to do your best.
interdiction1
interdiction1 - Re: Review - Sugar Extreme - Waterkloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-17 12:27:40

I love this forum cause it allows you to say your say, good and bad when giving a review or commenting. My understanding (as I've seen many others review) is for the person submitting this to share your experience at that time as honestly as possible (good and bad so your fellow punters can make an informed decision before choosing a WG...

Thanks to those that have shared their comments (and any further comments are trully welcomed). So, taking an objective perspective on this, I need to correct a couple of incorrect statements made here...
1) I wasn't late. As mr 9inchnubian correctly stated, I did mention that I was there on time. So Mr Frikkie you need to make sure of your facts before making a statement like that
2) Time is money. I'm a big proponent for this. I trully respect peoples time and expect the same in return. In fact, I showed my respect for Sugar's time by still paying her and not demanding a refund (even though wasn't a good experience for me).
3) My feeling regarding Sugar. I appreciate the apology and the free offer. I do think things could have been handled differently, but now ja, can't change the past. There's always a 'next time'...will give it a try; as I think she has something to offer.

To Sugar:
After reading the very good reviews of you on this forum; I hoped you would at least apologise; and you did. So, thank you for the apology. I appreciate the free offer and may take you up on that sometime soon. No hard feelings. I guess I too could have handled things differently from the beginning by rather rescheduling. One suggestion that I would recommend you consider is not to make assumptions. I know in this industry it's easier said than done. Just know that there are guys that do honour appointments made and do cancel if they can't make it...
Sugar Extreme
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 78
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-08-18 12:52:04

@interdiction1...Once again thanx for the review...hope to see you soon...
@frikkie421...thank you for understanding and thank you for the support
@deon1981..I will continue to do my best and hope to see you soon as well
To all my clients...thank you for support...and feedback bad or good. I am always trying to improve my skills and to come up with new things. Hope to see you all soon love SUGAR

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.