Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 19:38:56

Name: Miss Thunder

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Benoni

Full Profile: [View Miss Thunder's Full Profile]

Saw Miss Thunder today and wow what a service. From the moment I went in I was serviced with a smile.

Opted for the blow and go but ended up staying longer than planned because she was just so phenomenal. Thank miss thunder and hope to see you soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Miss Thunder
Miss Thunder - Re: Review - Miss Thunder - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Thunder - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1561
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-13 17:09:51

@Ntosh.0 it was nice seeing you really had a nice time and thanks for the review. Had a great time cannot wait to see you again.
Dirkpitt
Dirkpitt - Re: Review - Miss Thunder - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Thunder - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-30 20:50:44

Name: Miss Thunder

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Miss Thunder's Full Profile]

A late review (visited two months ago)… and once again, Miss Thunder delivers like lightning and leaves you quivering like thunder.

Telephone manner is confidently calm, with a hint of naughty - you know there’s more wonder there lurking, but Miss T knows her worth so makes sure you meet her halfway.

Secure venue, car parked behind locked gate, never saw anyone else, easy to find.

Puts you at ease quickly, is happy to talk to - with a wip smart mind that’s sexy in itself. She wants to be intimate, and listens to your desires (if you’re able to be honest)… and then, she effortlessly delivers on everything, and then more.

Won’t be detailed in the events between, above and tied up in the sheets - but after having punted for nearly a decade now, she is the only WG that wants to hear your fantasies, and if it’s a yes from her, you will be left repeatedly making that face you can’t control as she milks every drop out of you.

When I fantasise, or have some PG21 thought, she is that goddess who encourages my shoulder devil.

Looks like her pics and enjoys seeing you enjoy what no other woman has been able to truly deliver.

Miss T… you’re on my mind. And it’s the best thing to enjoy. I think time to come see you again is very very necessary.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Miss Thunder
Miss Thunder - Re: Review - Miss Thunder - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Thunder - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1736
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-15 08:01:13

@Dirkpitt i am only seeing this review now its always a pleasure seeing you and being naughty with you. I always look forward to our naughty adventures. Mwah

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.