Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Drama in paradise
Drama in paradise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7027
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-18 15:06:17
Edited: 2019-03-18 15:16:33

Lol I know this has nothing to do with the forum,But one of my personal experience that I am dealing with.

I live with grown ass women and men,But they are acting like school kids.now my landlord,she wants me to be the one holding a meeting hahaha.

She thinks I am the only one capable of solving problems.

But I really dont know what I am gonna say,yes I have all the guys on my side.but ladies they wanna kill me tonight,and I am dealing with all race.some who are stubborn af.

Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Drama in paradise
Re: Drama in paradise
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 908
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-18 15:45:15
Edited: 2019-03-18 15:45:26

Stay true to who you are. Document what is said, do not lose your cool. Only acknowledge the people that put their hands up or politely ask to talk or question you. The most important thing is too get everyone to sign off your notes
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Drama in paradise
Re: Drama in paradise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7028
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-18 17:04:36

On 2019-03-18 15:45:15 Tegwane said:
Stay true to who you are. Document what is said, do not lose your cool. Only acknowledge the people that put their hands up or politely ask to talk or question you. The most important thing is too get everyone to sign off your notes

I wish but things seems to be very bad hey,the fight is still going on and my landlord.she is just crying,It's not easy to deal with muiltracial people.from all the countries.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.