Navigation
Jsmithers2402
Jsmithers2402 - Nip Sucking
Nip Sucking
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-18 14:08:38

Gona ask it again, So here's a question to the WGs. How many of y'all like your nipples getting sucked by clients? And how many of you would prefer the client just leaves the hersheys kisses alone?

Just questions that no1 asks
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Nip Sucking
Re: Nip Sucking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2992
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-18 14:15:54
Edited: 2019-03-18 14:16:52

On 2019-03-18 14:08:38 Jsmithers2402 said:
Gona ask it again, So here's a question to the WGs. How many of y'all like your nipples getting sucked by clients? And how many of you would prefer the client just leaves the hersheys kisses alone?

Just questions that no1 asks

They are my 'ON' switches or 'power' buttons. I have mentioned it in my ad narrative. Cannot cum if you don't pay attention to my nipples.
Lindsay@ Sense-unique
Lindsay@ Sense-unique - Re: Nip Sucking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 337
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-18 15:22:13

This, like all these other types of questions that get asked about this type of stuff, depend on personal preference. There's no absolute consensus, no matter how many replies you get.

Not all women have sensitive nipples, but if they do then all that constant sucking and biting is actually really painful. I love it in my private life and with most regulars, but I've learned to be wary when the client is new. My breasts are in general very sensitive. I say "Please don't bite or pinch" and invariably am ignored. Now I just feel teeth and I flinch.

Guys, not all women are the same. Just as not all guys are the same. You're better off asking the individual you plan on booking if she likes X or not. And please respect that even if she says yes, she does in fact have limits. Not to mention actual, real nerve endings.
J_69
J_69 - Re: Nip Sucking
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 707
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-18 15:28:27

Been with ladies who dislike nipple play and been with sum who adores the nibbling and sucking, one lady twisted her own nipples so much I thought she was gonna rip it off her boobies, so Lindsay is spot on, different strokes for different folks
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Nip Sucking
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1061
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-18 16:14:22

On 2019-03-18 15:28:27 J_69 said:
Been with ladies who dislike nipple play and been with sum who adores the nibbling and sucking, one lady twisted her own nipples so much I thought she was gonna rip it off her boobies,

Sounds like Amber Jade. She would insist that I dont stop sucking her puppies.

On the flipside why do some WG like to suck a guy's nipples. I dont like it and when I tell them that ain't for me they think I'm joking becoz some other maaders apparently like it.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Nip Sucking
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2282
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-18 16:17:30

On 2019-03-18 16:14:22 Burfi said:
On the flipside why do some WG like to suck a guy's nipples. I dont like it and when I tell them that ain't for me they think I'm joking becoz some other maaders apparently like it.

I am one of them...get a serious boner from that!
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Nip Sucking
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1065
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-18 16:21:20

On 2019-03-18 16:17:30 semensquirter said:

But when you have manboobs it's just too awkward, lol
Lokoloko
Lokoloko - Re: Nip Sucking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-18 16:38:53

[QUOTE;1751583;Burfi] On 2019-03-18 16:17:30 semensquirter said:

But when you have manboobs it's just too awkward, lol[/QUOT

Quickest way to raise Johnny from the dead, when she tease my nips. Just thinking about it cause a bloodrush to Dickie-boy
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Nip Sucking
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-18 16:44:56

"Not all women have sensitive nipples, but if they do then all that constant sucking and biting is actually really painful. I love it in my private life and with most regulars, but I've learned to be wary when the client is new. My breasts are in general very sensitive. I say "Please don't bite or pinch" and invariably am ignored. Now I just feel teeth and I flinch."

As a boob guy I can imagine biting hurts, thats why I only "bite" with my lips if that makes sense.
Fleetwood
Fleetwood - Re: Nip Sucking
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-18 21:24:21

Reading this thread brings back some extremely fond memories. I was a regular to a MG many moons ago, the massage and sensual were always top notch. Depending on the mood we were in, other than relaxed conversation and discussion of topics of the day, there were some kissing and just all round fun, ending in explosive finishes most of the times.

One day, during our all round fun time when I kissed the nipples of her c-cup breasts a certain way, she just went quiet, closed her eyes and whispered in my ear:" OMG, please don't stop." Time stood still as she guided me in making love to her breasts and nipples...extreme soft, slow and sensual tongue and lip play and gentle sucking combined with gentle thumb and index finger nipple rolls...alternating the lip and finger play between her breasts. The emphasis was always on soft, sensual and gentle play and never any teeth or pinching that could cause pain.

With every subsequent visit the massage time got shorter and the breast/nipple play time got longer. It is difficult to describe the most intense climaxes she reached after these extended periods of love making to her breasts and nipples!

Never thought that sensual play between a man and a woman can be this much fun and satisfying whitout any sex or penetration what so ever!

I was glad for her when she left the industry for her own good reasons, but also sad when our most exquisite times together came to an end! At least I have these extreme fond memories!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.