Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Ladies on drugs
Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6199
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-19 19:58:48

Don't bother Tegwane... he's not worth it! He doesn't believe everybody has a right to their opinion, especially if he doesn't agree with them. Funny how he points fingers at the small group of wgs, yet he's never been any more pleasant then those he refers to.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7038
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-19 20:13:21

On 2019-03-19 18:31:06 Lanavol said:
Barbie, you're a fucking legend (pun intentional).

Haha actually is a neighbour,He smelled like Snoopydogs recording studio haha
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 912
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-19 20:28:06
Edited: 2019-03-19 20:30:27

I will use gutter language with people like you, because that's how I see your type... And because you are too ignorant and reluctant to look at the big picture..

I have spoken on numerous occasions about the kak attitude this small group of wgs, who use this site to take a dump.. So I'm not going to repeat myself again..

You "asked for a measured responses"... Seriously..??? Just who do you think you are...?
Nothing more than one of those stooge punters who rally around this small group of unpleasant wgs...

"I think you have proven your worth and substance on this thread, no point in a discussion with a nut job..." I'm really not interested in your mental state and how you view yourself...

So after you have your cup of tea, be a good boy and go back to the gallery to join the other peanuts...

Good evening, I will give you a measured response
I am interested as to what my type is. Do tell as you would be the first person ever to define me. I have never said I wasn't ignorant nor reluctant to see the big picture, but those words throw up interesting conundrums

Kak attitude some wgs have. I don't give a rats ass in regards to these ladies that you refer, I live by a strict code of morals, and you broke the code by your rude and offensive language, towards them, in my opinion, hence my defence of said ladies

I know who I am, and have done so from the age of 17. You use the word 'stooge' I am very interested how you arrived at that conclusion and any evidence that you could produce to back up, with what I believe is a vexatious claim

My mental state, even if you are not interested is in the spectrum, so wah.

I take great offence, and am deeply offended, to being called 'a boy' as I am identifying as lady today, so please apologise and show some class. Peanuts, I am allergic so don't eat them, nor to be fair, associate with them either
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 913
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-19 20:55:49

On 2019-03-19 19:58:48 Veronica Franco said:
Don't bother Tegwane... he's not worth it! He doesn't believe everybody has a right to their opinion, especially if he doesn't agree with them. Funny how he points fingers at the small group of wgs, yet he's never been any more pleasant then those he refers to.

I have to defend your ladies position. This is your business and people can take awful potshots at you, and you cannot respond as they could be potential clients, so just put my 2 cents worth in
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1084
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-19 21:54:20

@ Mr Squirter: best clean up the archives and add extra storage space. We gots a 50 pager on our hands. And people gonna be quoting quotes quoting quotes quoting a quote. People be scrolling and scrolling like choots boss.
Burfi
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1085
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-19 21:59:53

On 2019-03-19 19:29:11 Veronica Franco said:
Forget ESA...we take all kinds of abuses in real life, everyday and then guys expect us to deliver a service with a smile on our faces then judge us for drug and alcohol abuse. Very few of us can truly claim to be sober and many just hide it better then others while some are in denial of their own addiction.

Many of us have real mental health issues which stem from this industry and some that were made worse when entering this industry. Forgive us for not having the tools to cope.

That's why I mostly take a pinch of salt when some WGs loudly proclaim how much they - love their job/ love cock / love being fucked hard etc etc etc.

And it's not only prior mental health issues made worse by entering this industry, but also prior drug/alcohol addictions that gets way worse once they enter this industry.

semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2323
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-20 07:37:59

On 2019-03-19 21:54:20 Burfi said:
@ Mr Squirter: best clean up the archives and add extra storage space. We gots a 50 pager on our hands. And people gonna be quoting quotes quoting quotes quoting a quote. People be scrolling and scrolling like choots boss.

LOL...I am so confused with the quotes within quotes and ...and...and...
but the archives can handle it... most of the self reviews have been deleted!
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-20 08:03:22

This thread raises a number of interesting issues and observations. The OP merely asked fellow punters about their experiences with WG's who are high and if they've also experienced mind blowing sex with some (many) of them.
Opinion among the punters is divided with some saying they have experienced great times with ladies on 'cat' or on weed while others not.
Then the fight begins .....
The punter is accused of rape if he shags a WG who is high or drunk thus "not in her right mind". Punters (the majority it seems, reading many of the posts here) are painted as assholes or abusive which forces WG's to use illegal substances to cope with these clients.
What a conundrum ! Maybe the solution is for paying punters to stop punting because they cause addiction and mental problems for the Service Providers. Or should we nominate an Ombudsman to decide who are the wankers ? Oh, sorry, we can't, prostitution is illegal in South Africa.
Personally, as paying punter (and a brave keyboard warrior hiding behind my pseudonym), I enjoy a mutual joint or a drink with the lady and never been called a wanker or abusive (as far as I know, but probably will be after my post).
Burfi
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1091
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-20 09:44:41

On 2019-03-20 08:03:22 Johnny English said:

never been called a wanker or abusive

But were you ever called insipid?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies on drugs
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-20 09:49:39

Some of the most influential lady's are on.something our the other I've visited few and had the chance to notice this
The scary party of it is what happens if Yo I get called up by police on.rape charges or she Ods right there
Have experienced a lady passing out
Do you post it about her because that might out her over the edge
And if she's using a substance what's the chance you drink something at her place and don't know what's in it
As person try and get them some help if it's possible if.thats going to affect your life in.a bad way then just stay away

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.