Lanavol
Lanavol - Ladies on drugs
Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 482
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 16:23:53
Edited: 2019-03-11 17:12:42

Fellow punters, what are your experiences with ladies who are on drugs? Most commonly it is one of the coca derivatives, or Kat or crystal meth...., or even just tons of cannabis. I personally have never stumbled on an intravenous user. However, have come across a vast number of girls using what they call "party treats", and lots of it too.

Short punts are usually a waste of time with this kind of girls, as most of the time passes in the ritual of preparing either a pipe or whatever the story is, or winging for more money to call the dealer. However, all-nighters that are well prepared, when the lady has enough of her poison and is comfortable and knows that this is it for the next 8 or 10 or whatever hours, for me have mostly been a storm of unimaginable sex, whether sensual, or rough, or dominant/submissive, a whirlwind of experimentation and mutual pleasing. Not all of these allnight punts have been that superb, though, as different humans react differently to the same chemical. Have had occasions where she completely loses interest in sex games. The majority, however, have been a complete and lovely loss of sexual self control, abandonement to the moment and anything that may even remotely bring pleasure.

I know most punters will run from these like the devil from incense, but I have no qualms, since some of my best ones have been users. I would judge the area and the venue, and if reassured will go for it. Caution is to be exercised at all times though, goes without saying. Especially where they may be a drug users' commune.

Callout is best.

Care to share any opinions and stories?
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Ladies on drugs
Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 17:02:08

That would be a big BIG nope for me. Prefer healthy playmates that take care of their bodies and minds. Doing drugs means not doing either. (Apologies if that comes over too harshly)
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6128
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 17:03:37
Edited: 2019-03-11 17:03:58

In my time of punts I have met a alot of ladies on cat just made it so much more interesting.
Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 484
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 17:13:18

On 2019-03-11 17:03:37 KICKASS said:
In my time of punts I have met a alot of ladies on cat just made it so much more interesting.

Yep, exactly my point.
Sexy Lexi
Sexy Lexi - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 179
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-11 17:35:21

Well have you ever had sex after smoking a joint, omg mind blowing.

I however dont smoke when having a client unless they are smoking with me.

Kisses
Lex

Celia
Celia - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 901
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-11 17:35:51

Being drugged up means you're not in your right mind "intoxicated" therefore you are not making sober wise decisions. It's the same as having sex with a girl that is "white girl drunk"

Sweetheart the word RAPE comes to mind. Sleeping with a woman you know is not in her right mind tells me something about you.

The reason shes on drugs or alcohol is to cope with her life .. like any substance abuser. Her mind is altered and you are no longer having sex with her but with the shadow of her and worst of all you're rewarding it instead of helping.

I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late. Gentlemen we know anything goes and it's a fantasy world but lets not turn Narnia into Mordor!
Lanavol
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 485
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:03:11
Edited: 2019-03-11 18:04:28

Whoa, hahaha!
Lanavol
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 486
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:04:09
Edited: 2019-03-11 18:08:42

On 2019-03-11 17:35:51 Celia said:
Being drugged up means you're not in your right mind "intoxicated" therefore you are not making sober wise decisions. It's the same as having sex with a girl that is "white girl drunk"

Sweetheart the word RAPE comes to mind. Sleeping with a woman you know is not in her right mind tells me something about you.

The reason shes on drugs or alcohol is to cope with her life .. like any substance abuser. Her mind is altered and you are no longer having sex with her but with the shadow of her and worst of all you're rewarding it instead of helping.

I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late. Gentlemen we know anything goes and it's a fantasy world but lets not turn Narnia into Mordor!

Celia, chill. Nothing disgusting here. It is all reality.
Some think prostitution in itself is disgusting.
Its all about where you draw the line.
The guy and the girl met in a pub, got blind drunk and went and had an awesome and amazing one night stand. Disgusting, since they had altered minds?
Stay away from the thread if you are disgusted.
And don't preach to me about rape or morals in general please.
Peace.
Runs_with_erection
Runs_with_erection - Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:06:26

Like sands through the hour glass....
Lanavol
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 487
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:09:09

On 2019-03-11 18:06:26 Runs_with_erection said:
Like sands through the hour glass....

Hahaha, yeah...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.