Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE --ESA members that Came Out FRIDAY a BIG THANK YOU !!!
HOE --ESA members that Came Out FRIDAY a BIG THANK YOU !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3567
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-10 15:21:02

Greyknight / Boobs53 -- I appreciate the efforts in gettin the various ESA Members out To HOE this Past FRIDAY --

I do Believe that Many that had Thought our Venue is a real Issue with Privacy have Now Realised -- that it is a Yes & No . Yes we are very social -- But Not everyone coming to HOE is a Punter.

Besides if you see some one you Know --Do TWO Wrongs make a RIGHT ???

Hush is the word --

Now with our Dreamland Venue next Door it offers the absolutely Privacy for those who require it . Never ever will Run into another Clients as You Enter in the Driveway Next Door !!!

I think that everyone that took the Tour Next Door agreed 100 % --- So lets spread the word --

Hopefully more ESA Members will ask to take the Tour of Dreamland on their next Visit !!!

Steve

086-118-8825
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: HOE --ESA members that Came Out FRIDAY a BIG THANK YOU !!!
Re: HOE --ESA members that Came Out FRIDAY a BIG THANK YOU !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6594
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-10 15:48:40
Edited: 2019-03-10 15:57:00

Totally agree .. Dreamland venue next door is as private as it can get ... with it's own private entrance and driveway ... with all the other bells and whistles you and the lady/ladies wants too .. especially the private jacuzzi and swimming pool area .. closer to heaven on earth you won't get anywhere else !!!

I can guarantee you that everyone in our group on Friday were impressed with the new additional venue as well with the entire HOE set-up !!!

Steve .. thanks again for looking well after us all .. it is highly appreciated !!!
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE --ESA members that Came Out FRIDAY a BIG THANK YOU !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3569
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-10 16:19:01

BOOBS53 --Well Put -- I certainly can't add much to it --other then seeing is Believing --So when You Guys have a chance -- let us show you Dreamland --Thanks

086-118-8825
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: HOE --ESA members that Came Out FRIDAY a BIG THANK YOU !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1994
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-10 18:01:37
Edited: 2019-03-10 18:09:21

Thank you HOE!! And especially thanks to you Steve for the hospitality on Friday. It is really very much appreciated!!!

What a totally fun day. Too much to even mention here. Had an awesome time. And thank you to the other ESA members that joined us. Very much enjoyed your company guys!! Great bunch of guys all of you!

As for the brand new PRIVATE venue next door to HOE. We were very impressed during the tour we had. Private driveway, private entrance, jacuzzi, swimming pool and a real "Playboy mansion" vibe inside the house with a superb bedroom.

Definitely know where my next booking will take place -- Dreamland here I cum!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.