Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-21 17:23:55

Name: Kim

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Kim's Full Profile]

So my day started off really terrible and i wasnt really myself. Decided to destress and made a appointment with Kim. Her phone ethic was on point and she seemed very bubbly. Her location was messaged to me, upon arrival no security checks were done, she pre-arranged with the complex guards that i would be arriving. This was easy as ever. Secure parking, upmarket immaculate complex. Kim opened the door for me gave me a hug...did her best to welcome me. She is exceptionally well groomed, very beautiful,nails on point, pretty feet. She is extremely sexy. Kim did her best to comfort me, started off with the best bj ive ever had. I did some oral and explored her for abit, offered me a massage, felt relaxed, then offered me to come again, and we went for it. She was into it 100%, does her best to satisfy you in everyway you dream of. I was offered the shower after. Was no rush at all as we chatted abit. Best punt iv ever had. I will be back again and again. Note i have had another alias but cant rem the login details to that. I rate this hottie a 10/10. She is worth much more. Ive visited many ladies on esa and red, Kim is really above the rest.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kim - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kim - Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-08-23 09:35:05

On 2019-08-21 17:23:55 Kevin5454 said:

@Kevin5454 - you can retrieve your details by using the forgot password function - what was your previous Alias?

So my day started off really terrible and i wasnt really myself. Decided to destress and made a appointment with Kim. Her phone ethic was on point and she seemed very bubbly. Her location was messaged to me, upon arrival no security checks were done, she pre-arranged with the complex guards that i would be arriving. This was easy as ever. Secure parking, upmarket immaculate complex. Kim opened the door for me gave me a hug...did her best to welcome me. She is exceptionally well groomed, very beautiful,nails on point, pretty feet. She is extremely sexy. Kim did her best to comfort me, started off with the best bj ive ever had. I did some oral and explored her for abit, offered me a massage, felt relaxed, then offered me to come again, and we went for it. She was into it 100%, does her best to satisfy you in everyway you dream of. I was offered the shower after. Was no rush at all as we chatted abit. Best punt iv ever had. I will be back again and again. Note i have had another alias but cant rem the login details to that. I rate this hottie a 10/10. She is worth much more. Ive visited many ladies on esa and red, Kim is really above the rest.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kim - Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-08-23 10:05:42

On 2019-08-21 17:23:55 Kevin5454 said:

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kevin5454 - was the massage a good deep firm one
Fredastair
Fredastair - Re: Review - Kim - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-02 12:58:42

Got creative and took a few hours and in her new venue so was really amazing to have her all to myself for those hours. It did not stop I thought would be fed up with me after a hour. She kept it fun and wild and amazing for all 3 hours. Totally amazing as usual thank you

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Kim - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1897
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-03 07:35:48

I saw Kim twice in the last week of August, once at her new place and the other time at my place. Each visit is different but includes passion , conversation and some serious lovemaking - this lady does tick all the boxes! Lots luv. A.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Gary2822
Gary2822 - Re: Review - Kim - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-03 12:25:34

You just can not help but need more . The outfits the roleplay the sheer passion for what she does is mind blowing. There is no one as creative as her. Dont want to loose this one

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

baller963
baller963 - Re: Review - Kim - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-03 13:46:57

Service was exceptional no fuss very keen on pleasing. Her new venue is awesome ,discreet and cozy.
Will definitely return

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Reee
Reee - Re: Review - Kim - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-11 13:27:35

I seriously don’t know how she does it; but she keeps the sessions interesting and boy oh boy, you can live your fantasy here if that’s what you want. A wonderful GFE/PSE, and she gets so into it. A mind blowing experience and the best value for money experience you will get! Absolutely mind blowing and I’ll definitely be back to see her soon. Thanks Kim. Xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Dmb
Dmb - Re: Review - Kim - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-27 14:46:49

Kim thanks for a awesome time on Wednesday you go above and beyond and the experience with you was amazing can only recommend you as one of the best I have experienced well worth the travel to the north lol awesome lady stunning service and venue is private and discreet till next time thanks d the shy one lol

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Kim - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1900
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-01 20:47:54

Another fabulous visit to me by the lovely Kim! Apart from trying to kiss each other to death we just got down to natural events with multiple orgasmic outcomes. Really fantastic lady! Be back lots! Luvs. A xxxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.