Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-04 16:33:53

Name: Starfire

City: Durban

Area: Durban North

Full Profile: [View Starfire's Full Profile]

This lady is one of the few WGs that look exactly like what you see on photos and the age is not far from what you see in person...

I had a pleasure of meeting this beauty in Morningside through "Rv". It was late night booking and she was travelling to JHB the following morning, but she still gave her best service.

The question she asked me as I was looking into her eyes "what would you like me to do for you?" I replied with a smile "I just want you to be my girlfriend just for this hour... And she delivered just that...

If you love them curvy, you'll definitely love this lady. Just treat her with respect; and she'll make you happy...

Thank you baby "sizothetha" again and I will see you soon. Again and again 😙

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Starfire
Starfire - Re: Review - Starfire - Durban North Durban
Re: Review - Starfire - Durban North Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-05 07:13:16

Thank you babe, you're far to kind. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Till next time
Lordnome2
Lordnome2 - Re: Review - Starfire - Durban North Durban
Re: Review - Starfire - Durban North Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-29 08:30:42

My word, what seems to be an exceptionally pretty face from what I can see of it...and I do like large breasts...on my radar.
flyguycape
flyguycape - Re: Review - Starfire - Milnerton Cape Town
Re: Review - Starfire - Milnerton Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-10 15:25:19

City: Cape Town

Area: Milnerton

A sexy thick black woman. Just the way I like it. Great tits and sexy feet. I would not mind knocking her up. She moves around a bit so I can't really comment on the venue but the ones I went to were great.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Javainem
Javainem - Re: Review - Starfire - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Starfire - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-20 19:31:17

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
😍😍😍Where do I even start. First of all there is a reason she does not show a Pic of that Ass on her pics, it's because to sexy for the camera. You see A full moon in front of your eyes. Just by typing this review, I'm getting a hard on. This is my Punt for the year. She has the softest ass. You just want to grab it and sleep on it. I would use her Ass as a cushion if I had to. If I could I will put a ring on your finger, because we got on as if we knew each other forever. You really are star babe and your ass is the fire it puts Kim Kardashians ass to shame

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Javainem built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
jerram
jerram - Re: Review - Starfire - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Starfire - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-25 13:35:51

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways

Usually only review when my gold membership is activated but the new pay system takes some getting used to. This babe is gorgeous. We clicked from minute one. Her body is just how I like it. Big soft puppies and lots of curves to slip and slide on. She was into it as much as I was. She is a clean freak like me. The deed was spectacular for me. Had a really explosive finish. Plan on visiting her often. Phone manner and all that other jazz were on point.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

ANine
ANine - Re: Review - Starfire - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-23 14:29:12

She seemed uninterested in the whole deed. She is nice, but she can improve on her service. I hope other punters find her on her better days.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Starfire
Starfire - Re: Review - Starfire - Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-29 22:03:15

Im terribly sorry you had such an unpleasant experiance, really isn't like me to offer an unsatisfactory experience.
I only saw the review 6 days later, apologize for the late response, I hope it is to your satisfaction.

"Anine" 11 total posts to date, 7 of which were extremely negative and unpleasant to read. 2 were responses to on going conversations and the other 2 were were positive reviews with "buts", guess you finally had a good time, Congratulations.

I cant speak for the other WG who have been at the receiving end of your vengeful reviews, however I find your review extremely petty and very personal. You said "She seemed uninterested in the whole deed. She is nice, but she can improve on her service." I was pleasant, polite and complimented you on your scent, to break the ice and make conversation (which you showed no interest in) if wet sheets aren't a clearly indication of enjoying the deed, clearly you dont know what it means to please a woman, I am highly offended by this review as I believe squatting is a huge complement to a man's performance. I guess you missed the wet sheets while you were trying to figure out how to discredit me.

I think the secret to punting is to walk in with a great expectation of what might be a time of your life, instead of nitpicking unnecessary things that have no contribution to an explosive sensual experience, which I am still astonished you didn't experiance.

As for this:

Face:3/5... you pitched at 07h05, not sure if you expected me to be dolled up at that hour, honey I'm still a 4 even without makeup

Telephone Manner:1/5... I don't get why anyone would still pitch if the first encounter is so terrible

Venue Cleanliness:2/5... you pitched at 7am, to my knowledge I didn't have a party the previous night, my place was decent and presentable for work

Personal Cleanliness:2/5... you still went down on me, how could you if I lack personal hygiene ?

Privacy:2/5... I work from own apartment and never shared the space before, how was the privacy of your session invaded?

Service:2/5... my turn to rate you, the deed was great, not everyday I wet the bed, so thank you. You have to stop looking down your nose at girls, You might enjoy it better and more often instead of dead setting the entire experience at how she swung the door open for you.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Starfire - Fourways Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-12-15 22:34:30

@anine Geeze u made her wet da bed... and u still complaining my brother...

Lol yah neh, I have never seen this angle of from a wg before.

She actually complimented you chief and even said thank you lol.

And she gave you an amazing rating.

Wow the things you read on esa!

@starfire lovely review, looking forward to your future reviews
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Starfire - Fourways Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-01-13 11:07:49

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I don't normally review however this has got to be the best experience I have had.

Really recommend Starfire. She puts her everything into giving you what you need and keeps a great conversation as well.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Sej built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.