Gold Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-18 13:54:18

Name: Original Pearl

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Full Profile: [View Original Pearl's Full Profile]

I've only returned to 3 women on this site. When I do it is to experience, again, a defining feature of a previous session or to make sure I add to a past sexual experience. With Pearl/Wendy it was a bit of both.

Same with my previous review, her GFE is second to none. I arrived and the first thing this beauty did was hug and kiss me. She asked me how I was while still embracing me and looking into my eyes. Fuck, gents, this is what I went back for.

The deed was consistent with our intro. Sensual and passionate. The last time I enjoyed being between her legs, in missionary, so much so that I came (what's the past tense of cum?) in that position while we moved between locking eyes and kissing. This time I wanted a bit of that and then some. So we added great WOT. We ended it off with some backshots. Back nicely arched and that golden ass looking up at me: lovely.

She provided a towel and I took a quick shower afterwards.

We had set up the appoint through ESA PMs. She mentioned that she checked my previous review and wanted to ensure that I have nothing to critique this time. And yes, there is absolutely nothing. I had a fantastic time.

I don't usually review someone I've seen and reviewed before. But I'm doing so now to note how responsive she was to making my second experience even better than the first.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Original Pearl
Original Pearl - Re: Review - Original Pearl - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Original Pearl - Gezina Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 126
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-18 17:33:20

NkosanaCharming Thank you for this well written by beautiful review..I had an awesome time with you I sure enjoyed every moment but mostly I love the taste of your lips
Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Original Pearl - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 627
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-23 16:07:25

NkosanaCharming is our Author - he writes - and i also enjoy reading his reviews
she_squirts
she_squirts - Re: Review - Original Pearl - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-24 19:19:47

Pearl I keep looking for you are this train appears to be permanently stationed in Gezina, I hate to drive long distances, it interferes with my stamina, when are you coming to Ferndale or Noordwyk my sweet Pearl?
Original Pearl
Original Pearl - Re: Review - Original Pearl - Gezina Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-06-25 18:34:54

Hey babe..soon

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.