Gold Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-19 16:32:31

Name: Lady Erin

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenglen

Full Profile: [View Lady Erin's Full Profile]

I went to see Erin and really enjoyed my visit. She has a great body and she is a accommodating lady. She gives a great bj which will get the dead to rise. She gives a great massage and the visit was great. I definitely think that she is worth a visit.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Lady Erin
Lady Erin - Re: Review - Lady Erin - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lady Erin - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-22 14:54:00

Thank you Hot Rod, it is always so satisfying to make my guys feel great, cause truly I believe good times good energy. Ur comment is awsome. Mwah
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lady Erin - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-06-02 10:48:06

She does give a really good bj even though it's covered. Visited her quite a few times and she never disappoints
texas41
texas41 - Re: Review - Lady Erin - Umhlanga Ridge Durban
Re: Review - Lady Erin - Umhlanga Ridge Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-15 13:49:41

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga Ridge

Erin is very sexy and has a friendly easygoing personality. Very professional and makes you feel special. Excellent figure. Safe and private venue. Highly recommend her. Wish she was in Durban more often.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ethansingh69
Ethansingh69 - Re: Review - Lady Erin - East Rand/Edenglen Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-11 14:17:50

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenglen

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Although this is my first review, this is not my first foray into the sensual massage world however this lady definitely deserves a review.

From the beginning of our interaction which was the telephone call, Erin was extremely professional. She spoke clearly and outlined exactly what I could expect. She gave excellent directions as to how to get to her. Her apartment is in a complex and entry and parking is easy and safe.

Getting to her place is four flights of stairs and if the stairs don’t take your breath away, seeing her most definitely will:) She is sweet and welcoming and makes you feel comfortable from the time you walk in. The apartment is neat and tidy and private.
Erin is not only beautiful but also has an amazing body. I usually prefer my ladies on the “fluffier” side:) but Erin’s petite body was more than good enough for me. She really does take care of herself and her cleanliness is impeccable. She smelt great even though she wasn’t wearing any perfume… I think is was her hair, I know i love smelling a ladies hair…

The massage started and conversation flowed really well. The massage was great and she knows how to get into sore muscles from your feet to your neck. The sensual was mind blowing to say the least. She is very seductive and knows how to please. Not gonna say much more here as it’s something you have to experience for yourself.

When all was done, I washed up, dressed and left with a smile and an extra spring in my step. Will I return for another visit? I’m usually in the northern suburbs but have been back four times already even though she is in the east. If I like something I don’t mind the drive to get it:)

As a side note, I know that not everyone’s experience is going to be as great as mine but if I can offer a tip to anyone reading this as to how to almost guarantee a good experience… just be a gentleman. Treat the lady well and she will give you what you need.

Ciao

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Ethansingh69 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
texas41
texas41 - Re: Review - Lady Erin - Umhlanga Ridge Durban
Re: Review - Lady Erin - Umhlanga Ridge Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-28 07:10:12
Edited: 2023-11-28 07:10:11

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga Ridge

Another excellent appointment with Erin. Always very welcoming and beautiful.Venue is secure and private. Erin is extremely sexy and not a clock watcher. She has a great sexy body and knows how to use it. Thank you Erin see you soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.