Posts to Date: 420
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-06 16:25:12

On 2023-11-06 11:41:19 Kukuterian said:
Name: Toy Clock

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Toy Clock's Full Profile]

Gentlemen.. I have been eyeing this lady for a very long time. Yesterday I paid her a visit...I spent an hour with her and everything that happened was mind blowing. From the arrival to the foreplay and the deed. This lady is a free spirited freak in bed. She ticks all my boxes of what I expect to find in a woman when punting. She served me so well that I tapped out. I left her place a happy man. I am going back for more....brother Benito.. u must start checking her out.. I know me and u we have similar interests...Thank you babes for the wonderful time..

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

@Kuku my Brother, thanks foe the invite, and the lovey conscience Review, Toy Clock deserve a visit!!!, did i read correct," You Tapped Out" what an interesting Session!!! Give Toy Clock some Balls, sorry some Bells to play with.....Good one my Brother!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.