View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-19 14:39:11
Edited: 2023-01-19 14:39:10

Name: Pammys Place

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Pammys Place's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Let me start by saying that I've only had one punt before visiting Pammy's far and it was horrible. Plus I started getting the dreaded 'Police' calls.

It almost gave up on punting as a whole.

But I saw a few reviews and was also intrigued by the whole 'line-up' thing. I thought I would feel awkward and weird about the whole experience.

I decided to go anyway, I can only hold off for so long. I pulled up to the venue and the gate opened. The signage outside confused me and I wondered if I was in the right place but as soon as I got inside I saw something that caught my eye.

A beautiful woman who, after stopping my car to let her pass, gestured for me to go first. I didn't know it at the time but I had already made up my mind.

I took a few moments to gather myself after parking and went in. The building looks immaculate and I was welcomed at reception to the waiting area.

One by one, what seemed infinite at the time, an array of polite and pretty women took a couple of seconds each to introduce themselves to me.

I was having a hard time making a choice but then the lady I saw when I came up the driveway introduced herself as Lucky. I wondered at the time which one of us was the lucky one.

It's no surprise that I asked her to be my company for the next hour.

The room she led me to was clean, smelled fresh, and the works. There was a whole lot of flattery and flirting while I was given a much-needed massage and stretches. That alone was worth the price.

She has an electric personality and I enjoyed teasing her with my mouth (with words, you sickos).

After the massage, I got a ball-numbing OWO and moved to one of those sex couches. She began to ride me but quickly realised that this position was going to hurt her. Horizontal was the best option here.

We went for a few more positions before I realised the time and decided a good nut was necessary.

We each had a shower after and I left feeling so like a new person.

I woke up the next morning like the previous night was a dream.

Sorry for the long review.

@lucky, you owe me the rest of that massage.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until hairyjack built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-20 07:52:40

..Paid a quick visit to my old haunt to see the line-up...pity nothing took my fancy and had to hun elsewhere.

...Just a note to Pammy, one of the shorter black ladies there during the line was drenched in perfume (could smell it was expensive), but I smelt her comming before she entered the lounge...not a good thing.

Just a note, as punters we dont want to be smelling like ladies perfume (for security reasons), it may also affect the girl being chosen by a punter....and she was a hugger.

Luckily I showered at another WG..but I think in that 2 second encounter it even got into my hair and nostrils and every fibre in my clothes.
Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 568
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-09 22:54:29

Name: Pammys Place

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Pammys Place's Full Profile]

I want to review Pammy's Place because;

1. The staff know how to take care of Clients;
2. Consistent Service
3. Good beutiful ladies
4. Variety

Thank you Pammy's PLace and well done for always being the best in Randburg.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Pammys Place
Pammys Place - Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-10 17:24:55

Dear Soil,

Thank you so much for such a super awesome review,
It is really appreciated!

Kisses

Pammy
UltraSuperFuck
UltraSuperFuck - Re: Review - Pammys Place - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-21 18:00:14
Edited: 2023-08-21 18:03:33

Please express my thanks to Tokio.

Had an all-night of 8 hours with her on Saturday night and pleased to say that she kept up with me...

... literally pounded her for 6 hours with hardly any breaks and then we relaxed for a while.

I didn't push her to her limit though and I'm probably not supposed to.

With the last 30 minutes we did the finale and I shot hard.

Highlight here was doggy, she just gives it differently with her head that bobs back and forth/up and down with her backshots and that really turn me on even more.

By the way, I could tell that she's a mom.

Thanks for the poppers Tokio.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.