View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-13 17:20:46

On 2024-02-13 13:39:28 SolCandy said:
Name: Sylvia

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

Full Profile: [View Sylvia's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Mate I booked Sylvia 2 days ago. I sincerely don't know what spirit of a sandawana possessed me to book her, let alone her not even being a mid. I have never been so terrified locking eyes with a chick. Sylvia babe you scared me to death , still traumatized by what I saw before me which was supposedly you...

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until SolCandy built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You are a lier. You from Durban you did not book her.

ESA please look into this
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13136
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-13 19:24:01

It's so fake...
What alot of bullshit
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 675
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-13 19:56:42

On 2024-02-13 19:24:01 Kaycee said:
It's so fake...
What alot of bullshit

Thank you for the back up. It's wrong giving reviews that's not true. It's not fair I hope ESA removes it
MikeCotton
MikeCotton - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-18 18:03:17

I've had an interaction on WhatsApp last week with her with the intention of booking since I saw she was in CT.

My IQ immediately dropped and I did not go forward with the booking. Goddamn this woman is a special kind of idiot.
LayerOfPipe
LayerOfPipe - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-18 23:10:39

On 2024-02-18 18:03:17 MikeCotton said:

My IQ immediately dropped and I did not go forward with the booking. Goddamn this woman is a special kind of idiot.

You couldnt have been that bright to begin with to even think about visiting this one.. lol but we all think with the wrong head at times so I'll give you a pass!
MikeCotton
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-19 10:18:09

On 2024-02-18 23:10:39 LayerOfPipe said:
On 2024-02-18 18:03:17 MikeCotton said:

You couldnt have been that bright to begin with to even think about visiting this one.. lol but we all think with the wrong head at times so I'll give you a pass!

Haha figure of speech, but yes. Jesus Christ. I read her posts on the forum too. Fuck me. Mind blowing.
MikeCotton
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-19 12:07:29

On 2023-12-23 09:13:21 Arhwen said:
I am apparently sircumsized lol which is the furthest thing from the truth. I wasn't even in the business at the time of this accusation and the nasty things this lady said about me here. Need for passion pm'd her claiming that I am sircumsized lol damn I must really be hot shit if people speak about me when I am not even around lol.

Though I must also say that it is the ladies perogative as to who she wants to see if it doesn't sit well with you them move on to the next person no need to try tarnish her reputation like they tried to Tarnish mine.

For a older women she is really sexy her pics don't do her justice she should consider a different photographer. Clients who see her are generally happy and she's actually quite a nice person of you get to know her.

Why am I posting and defending her after the things she posted here about me is because two wrongs don't Make a right and those rumours were spread by people who are obviously unhappy within themselves they have no proof I however sent all my proof of their harassment to ESA offices as well of proof of what I was doing while not in this business and my name was being dragged through the mud. Funny thing is there are plenty people who can actually account for me while sircumsized was posting and I was partying up a storm at the ESA social.

There you have the full story from the person who they tried to Tarnish lol yet here I am still standing jealousy makes one nasty just saying

Who did you quote here? Or did you post with the wrong profile? Lmao.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.