Gold Member
Posts to Date: 365
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-01 15:10:28

Name: Simone

City: Durban

Area: La Lucia

Full Profile: [View Simone's Full Profile]

Simone was a little difficult to get hold of, but it certainly was worth the effort. She has such a great personality and enquired about the service I wanted, which many girls do....but she delivered and more! The entire encouter had the feel of a liaison with a lady you had picked up in a bar. Certainly in my all time top 10.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Generalzozo
Generalzozo - Re: Review - Simone - La Lucia Durban
Re: Review - Simone - La Lucia Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-08 02:43:59

Tried to book last year, Lara and Leonie, the response I got was that they would first need to interview me before any booking can take place. I was like wow really. That's a first. So I skipped the situation and went on living my life.
Quinten76
Quinten76 - Re: Review - Simone - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Simone - Umhlanga Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-28 21:03:10

Area: Umhlanga

Simone... wow thank you for a amazing hour.......
Really a wonderful , fun and exciting lady......
Will definatly visit again soon...

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Langez
Langez - Re: Review - Simone - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Simone - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-12 08:20:02

Made a booking last Wednesday 6 May and confirmed for 13:30. She texted me address and when I arrived she said she wasn't home and she would as soon as she got in. Needless to say that she never called even after me trying again a few times. It's ok if there's an issue, just be open and honest to say you can't make it. Disappointed.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Review - Simone - La Lucia Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1286
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-06 18:58:12

Area: La Lucia

Ok so i did a double with her and Hundra (advert active) a good few months back and OMG i enjoyed that crazy time. From the hugs n kisses to the final deed it was all systems go for all 3 of us and i definitely would do it again someday. What really stood out for me was how flexible she was and she let me have my final moments of ecstasy with her the way i wanted , legs bent over and everything and she loved it.
My next double session has to be with them dressed in skirts like college girls, Mmmmmmmmmmm

P.S. I didn't speak to her on the phone and did my booking with Hundra thus my rating of 1 and parking was on the beach front that night so yeah.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

joka62
joka62 - Re: Review - Simone - La Lucia Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-07 11:35:04

On 2020-05-12 08:20:02 Langez said:
Made a booking last Wednesday 6 May and confirmed for 13:30. She texted me address and when I arrived she said she wasn't home and she would as soon as she got in. Needless to say that she never called even after me trying again a few times. It's ok if there's an issue, just be open and honest to say you can't make it. Disappointed.

Yes, I had the same issue one Sunday .. she was in a car and told me she was on an out booking .. and that after confirming my time via whattapp too ... it was a pity ... just deleted her number permanently .. rather visit someone who honours their word!
Goondoo
Goondoo - Re: Review - Simone - La Lucia Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-22 23:58:04

I did have the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady. An absolute gem . Great fun and friendly .
I absolutely enjoyed her
Goondoo
Goondoo - Re: Review - Simone - La Lucia Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-20 11:20:11

Did visit this lovely once again last week in Dbn North and yes she is a favorite of mine . Problem she is hard to contact . A great lady nonetheless
69mzansi
69mzansi - Re: Review - Simone - Umhlanga Rocks Durban
Re: Review - Simone - Umhlanga Rocks Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-02 07:14:42

Area: Umhlanga Rocks

Simone is definitely a hidden gem. She rates highly on my personal top punts, well above some of the ladies in the esa top 20's. On top of that, her rates are incredible value for money.

It must be noted that Simone figured out my username during the booking. Nevertheless the service was impeccable, before and after she figured this out. In fact given the context of her figuring it all, in her position, I would have declined the booking as I had given a somewhat critical review of her colleague who was actually quite good.

Simone has excellent telephone manners, like a good Freind. I did not have any issues reaching Simone, unlike the reviewers above, I would suggest making a booking immediately after she goes online to those struggling to reach her. I was a little worried about her taking the booking given some comments here, however no issues in that respect also.

The venue was a clean neat safe and private guesthouse. I personally am not a fan, however I can't fault this one. The area is upmarket.

Her body is exactly like the photos. She's slim and oh so sexy. She is a little older than her advertised 30, however definitely a body of 30 if not your. Her face gives up her age, nevertheless, pleasant on the eye. Lovely feet. I could suck her tiidies until I age and the view from the back makes me want to stop writing and visit her right now. F#ck me sideways.

I'm very iffy about time as I pointed out to her and Simone came to the party in this respect. A tad late, but negligible considering my one hour booking was the most enjoyable 3 hours I've spent in a long time.

Simone put on an incredible show at the start and it didn't end until the last moment. I was guided on how to pleasure her. Boy did I enjoy her cumming. And oh so many times.. I certainly couldn't tell if it was fake. I miss those lips already.. Dont even get me started on her stamina.

Gents I could go on writing, but I would suggest a visit to experience for yourselves. I repeat Simone is top 10 worthy.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

mrshy
mrshy - Re: Review - Simone - Umhlanga Rocks Durban
Re: Review - Simone - Umhlanga Rocks Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-08 13:55:29
Edited: 2022-07-08 13:55:28

Area: Umhlanga Rocks

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Went to see her last week, her time keeping is awful, her personality is different lol. Service was great, she does everything to please, I wont return because of the black dirty feet and she said she just took a shower lol..

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until mrshy built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.