Navigation
Masseuse Mika
Masseuse Mika - Re: fh to Mg
Re: fh to Mg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-18 03:55:57

Thank you so much Jiah, you really got me all teary eyed now.
The Lord really blessed me with good people along my journey, mentors, friends and mother figures.
People like you and Nadia would chat and find out how I'm doing where I am in life am I doing okay, climax and Arhwen who's like family I can go to there place's when I'm in jhb go chill talk be free and a very special guy Numb who I met at the age of 21 newly in the business in Jhb at a ESA social then become friends ( he never try and save me or be my bf or take me out of this business), he sat me down one day and asked what you want to do with your life, what plans do you have for your future do you even save money , Then he told me it does not matter how much money you make in this business what maters is how much you save and that family is important its good to help them but you can't live for them.
I never know where life will take me so I can't say I'll never get back into fh but I can say I will pray and try to grow more so that I don't need to fall back.
PS :) I'm still no good at grammar and punctuations.
FransVK
FransVK - Re: fh to Mg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-18 10:35:36

How often do you get girls going for MG to FH girl?
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: fh to Mg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6805
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-21 10:06:10

@ Simone i started out as a FH girl then became Massage only for along time i was successful at both only once i reached my prime did i start becoming as naughty as I am so opted to be the best of both worlds ;)

Change is always scarry but you wont know if you dont give it ago. As long as you just do your best.

[QUOTE;1659563;Masseuse Mika] Thank you so much Jiah, you really got me all teary eyed now.
The Lord really blessed me with good people along my journey, mentors, friends and mother figures.
People like you and Nadia would chat and find out how I'm doing where I am in life am I doing okay, climax and Arhwen who's like family I can go to there place's when I'm in jhb go chill talk be free and a very special guy Numb who I met at the age of 21 newly in the business in Jhb at a ESA social then become friends ( he never try and save me or be my bf or take me out of this business), he sat me down one day and asked what you want to do with your life, what plans do you have for your future do you even save money , Then he told me it does not matter how much money you make in this business what maters is how much you save and that family is important its good to help them but you can't live for them.
I never know where life will take me so I can't say I'll never get back into fh but I can say I will pray and try to grow more so that I don't need to fall back.
PS :) I'm still no good at grammar and punctuations.[/QUOTE]

My Beautiful sister im proud of you and you too inspire me more than you realize. I appreciate having you in my life. Thank you for assisting me with my transition till thus far :)

Bless your beautiful soul.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.