[deleted] - Review - Alice - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Review - Alice - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-21 23:14:49

Name: Alice

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Alice's Full Profile]

I finally found her again after I lost her I dreamt about one day finding her again. She is amongst the greatest I have ever ha the pleasure to experience. If anything she is too much to handle because she is extremely sentual sexy and irisitable. I won’t lose her this time.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Former_Vuyisile
Former_Vuyisile - Re: Review - Alice - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Alice - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 273
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-12 07:01:53

The venue is secure, the reason for 4 for privacy was the few people outside one of them I believe is the gate boy.

This girl treated me like i was her bf, and the bj was superb. She really offered gfe which was unexpected. I left when i wanted to leave and when she told me i had lipstick on my lips i had to go back and get properly cleaned. I will definitely see her again and hopefully i get all that I got on my first visit.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Review - Alice - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 938
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-16 15:34:23

I had a very disappointed experience with the girl. When I waited out her room, some stranger came and asked me about cleaning lady. The privacy made me felt uncomfortable. There's no water in the room. I can not take a shower. I thought to use condom even with bj for hygiene. When I checked her teeth, I found metal teeth. Not safe to use condom. I then checked her body. There are like ulceration marks on her legs and even on her pussy. I completely lost interestings. So I decided to cancel this booking by giving her some presents. After I proposed it, she took a call and another client was outside 5 mins away. At that time my booking was just last 10 mins. Yes she took double bookings. I thought that she can take both of my present and the another clients' booking. She's not happy. I proposed additional R100, she's not happy neither. I had to leave the room. She refused to open the door of the main gate and asked cancellation fee. It's more than half of her booking fee. I asked why? I didn't had any interaction, no bj, no sex, No kissing, I didn't even touch her droopy boobs. She said that I had seen her naked body. huh, Just for that? OK, I only do the business with the girl I felt clean. If the cancellation fee helps to protect my hygiene and safety. I didn't mind to pay it. Then I paid the money she asked and left.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Alice
Alice - Re: Review - Alice - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-17 12:11:15

for ur wrong information i found u outside standing and talking with a girl I stood at the door waiting for u to finish wht ever u were discussing with her so u finally came inside my room u wanted to have a shower only to find out ther was no water which was the first time for the venue to not have water I must say I was also surprised and disappointed at the same time thts where u started saying u wanted to cance the booking i said to u it's ok u can cancel th booking if u not teeling omfortable and u started touching me and telling me u will give me a present or give me a pesent cancellation i told u i dnt do anything for 100 or present u opened the door and left yes I couldn't open the gate for u coz I wanted a full amount of cancellation fee how did u knw my puss had scars coz I never do a booking with u I never even opened my pussy for u........i must say u left my room smeling with ur bad breath
sleepless194
sleepless194 - Re: Review - Alice - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-02 07:49:13

Alice is incredible. She's beautifull, fun and fucks
like no one else. She blows my mind, highly recommended.
10/10

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Smorfy J
Smorfy J - Re: Review - Alice - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Re: Review - Alice - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-15 09:05:24

Area: Orange Grove

Honestly the worst experience that a gent could have her telephone manner was terrible in the background she is with some gent talking I didnt mind that so I booked for an hour later . When I got to the venue I called to inform that I'm at the gate I waited outside for like 15 min her phone kept going voicemail until the gates open on my way in there was already a guy leaving her room which was really a deal breaker she doesnt even look as attractive on the photos her scratch marks the room wasn't even clean at all looked like a hostel as soon as I tried going for doggy a horrible scent came from her pussy and immediately I called it off it was over wen she asked for her payment I told her that we didn't even get to do it because her pussy smelt very horrible so I refused to pay at the gate they refused to open for me coz I didnt pay her like please gents for what do I have to pay for exactly at the same time she picked up her phone and some other guy was already at the gate too so I had to force my way out so guys honestly not being biased at all there are plenty of beautiful women in esa and for me she doesnt deserve to be on this website

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Smorfy J
Smorfy J - Re: Review - Alice - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Re: Review - Alice - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-15 09:06:38

Area: Orange Grove

Honestly the worst experience that a gent could have her telephone manner was terrible in the background she is with some gent talking I didnt mind that so I booked for an hour later . When I got to the venue I called to inform that I'm at the gate I waited outside for like 15 min her phone kept going voicemail until the gates open on my way in there was already a guy leaving her room which was really a deal breaker she doesnt even look as attractive on the photos her scratch marks the room wasn't even clean at all looked like a hostel as soon as I tried going for doggy a horrible scent came from her pussy and immediately I called it off it was over wen she asked for her payment I told her that we didn't even get to do it because her pussy smelt very horrible so I refused to pay at the gate they refused to open for me coz I didnt pay her like please gents for what do I have to pay for exactly at the same time she picked up her phone and some other guy was already at the gate too so I had to force my way out so guys honestly not being biased at all there are plenty of beautiful women in esa and for me she doesnt deserve to be on this website

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.