BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 324
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-13 14:26:13

On 2021-08-30 19:06:26 PuffNmuff said:
On 2021-05-31 08:44:13 Karlos said: But Benito, do u always expect superb service from ALL girls on any platform?

mei do expect superb service from all the girls i visit im sure they also expect all the moola that was discussed i think its only fair else if you on a kak mood then do not take clients On 2021-05-29 15:24:15 BenitoMusolini said: Name: Layla

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

out of curiosity did you pay after these disaster

@PuffNmuff, sorry brother only seeing your post and question now, No I did not Pay, as she said I must go and get what i am looking for elsewhere!! So Why Pay!!! Hopefully the lady has Matured and treats clients better.

Layla
Layla - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-16 08:30:11

He is even new i think even you guys before you believe on what he is saying brief him how to approach of communicate with women not to take the wife style to this business he is too personal hy.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-11-15 15:53:30

On 2021-05-29 15:24:15 BenitoMusolini said:
Name: Layla

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Layla's Full Profile]

Like I said Brother's here follows my review which is not one of my best but I hope it helps!!! So as I compare profiles from ESA and another side, I realise that Layla is the same lady, offering exotic unrushed service, so I called, confirms the services offered, I got lost a bit but finally find the place, even though it look suspicious, coz another was following, but I realised that the other guy was also lost..? Got to the room, Layla looks super hot in that sparkling colourful dress, man she's hot, as I try to chat asking some questions, I get answered very rudely and abruptly, she confirms that she is not advertising on ESA, and I must xall her with the name on the other side, fine, I get told put your clothes on that bed and how long are you staying, I ndicated maybe an hour, so on the bed I go I am told now take you underware off, I comply, as she teases me, with soft kisses playing with my nipples I ask can I kiss you, she says I don't allow kissing , OK, she continues, stroking my dick, than condom on, starts blowing me the I ask can I also do that to you, she says, I don't allow to be sucked/muffled,... Just there my stiff dick phooeefff flat, I then ask, what exotic services are you offering, she replies, you can go and look for someone who offers these things you want, , OK, still stunned, I get off the bed, get dress and leave, and only to realise that the guy who followed me is also leaving, this was the quickest quickie all this happening in under 15 minutes,.... Layla you are a Beautiful lady but your people's/ client skills leaves much to be desired, check you attitude, and for you to wear the same outfit including the shoes and saying that you are not advertising on ESA maybe I must change my spectacles or were you being a spectacle!!! Anyhow, I hope other Punters will have more luck, and will be treated with more respect!!! #Dissapointed#Heart and Dick broken!! BenitoMusolini

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Damn if feels like you had a bad time Benito, she could allow you to muff her wow!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-11-15 15:54:17

**She could not
I meant
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 582
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-16 16:15:24

On 2021-09-16 08:30:11 Layla said:
He is even new i think even you guys before you believe on what he is saying brief him how to approach of communicate with women not to take the wife style to this business he is too personal hy.

yah but you're right Layla.
Some punters take this punting far.
Thinking WG's are their GF's/Wifes.
Most WG's want nothing to do us; just pay, hit and leave.
No sweet talking, trying to charm a WG.
NO NO !!
Mborohuchi
Mborohuchi - Re: Review - Layla - Milnerton Cape Town
Re: Review - Layla - Milnerton Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-10 12:22:00

City: Cape Town

Area: Milnerton

Working from a very crappy building in Milnerton. The service was quite good though and she was prettier than i expected.

She can RIDE for days, the OWO was amazing and that body looks good in doggy. I didn't like how lazy she was to keep doing positions i liked and she even said i should finish myself off and get on top when i requested cowgirl again. A bit of a mixed review but i wouldn't return because of the issues i mentioned .

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Realman
Realman - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-16 13:26:47

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

She is ok,punt is average but she eventually started to complain a lot which will make you dress up and leave if you not the patient type.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.