Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1140
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-18 13:56:54

Name: Chicago (the Original)

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Fourways

Full Profile: [View Chicago (the Original)'s Full Profile]

New place is a complex in Broadacres, security at the gate, who was just the easiest, no DNA samples or tests required, just a simple, ok sir you can park right there, no sign in either. Chicago met me at the door in the sexiest little number with her see through 6" stillettos, just the sight nearly made me pop my cork. Once inside the raw animal instinct kicked in, we nearly ended up on the floor lol.
A solid session of wicked and wild pounding in numerous positions followed leaving me numb lmfao. A cool fresh shower with fragrance free shower gel and a fresh towel was the perfect touch, pity no garage here but I think enough fun was had !
Gonna need a few days to recover from this one lol thank you Chicago for always pulling out all stops to make the visit hot and sexy

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chicago (the Original)
Chicago (the Original) - Re: Review - Chicago (the Original) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chicago (the Original) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 104
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-18 15:57:17

Tryandtry... Dang you got some talent there huni...Mmmm was such a precious time with you. Cant wait for you to get back to s.a.. do a differnt kind of "LOAD-SHEDDING" if you get me. When you here you are mine....we aint tryandtrying that one.
Stay safe suga. Ill be thinking of you.

Xxx
Chicago
Chicago (the Original)
Chicago (the Original) - Re: Review - Chicago (the Original) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 106
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-18 16:03:09

Oh boy... Oh boy... And thats why you are my king... KINGSMAN... one day we gonna fuck each other til next week.
Baby you know i looked back today and i told you this.... You been wit my sorry ass from the start of purple.. love... Thank you for always supporting me you angel will never know what you mean to me.

NEXT RAILS AND STAIRS... You know what happens when you think im joking.. Garage all over again... We could do some POV in the parking bay... God imagine.... Except you and i would probably do it. Lmfao

Mwah... YOU GOD DAMN SEXY BEAST.

xxxxxxxxxx
Chica
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Review - Chicago (the Original) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1144
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-18 18:43:40

You say the sweetest things Saxxyyyyyyyy. Well let's see what adventures the next visit holds ;-*
Chicago (the Original)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 107
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-18 18:54:15

King remember that thing we discussed....
telling you there a career in this.....
fuck Hollywood baba.
We not famous You and me... We mudafukking infamous...
Legends I tell you

I'd pay to see that.
Player4life
Player4life - Re: Review - Chicago (the Original) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-21 22:12:23

Name: Chicago (the Original)

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Fourways

Full Profile: [View Chicago (the Original)'s Full Profile]

It was tense when i met her by the gate half naked with 10 inch high heels, kids playing outside. I nearly turned back. She needs to be private

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chicago (the Original)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-22 00:16:29

Playerforlife.

Hun i deeply want to apologize for not proving the service you where looking for. Babe please can you pm or whatsapp me so we can discuss and let me make it right my you please. I am unable to view the review
so please huni. Please help me so i can not only set things right for you but also how to improve myself and my service.
Once again i am so sorry
Chicago (the Original)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-22 09:07:05

Player4life.

I do apologise for putting you in a tense situation. There have been issues with the gate and the load shedding thats why i ran downstairs myself. I didnt want you just to wait at the gate in the heat. I invest alot of time money and efffort into dressing up for my clients and im sorry if this offended you. Wasnt my intention at all. All i wanted was to get you inside asap. I didnt want you to wait because i know it cane be frustrating. I apologize for making you uncomfortable. I was just thinking of you and trying to get you all sorted. Please be assured i do no walk around in my stripper shoes and dress up outfits on a day to day basis. Like i said i go the extra mile for my clients so they can Experiance something unusal. Something exciting. something Sexy. Its not how i dress in day to day life. I do sincerly apologize if i offeneded or made you uncomfortable in this regard.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Chicago (the Original) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-22 12:16:24

And this is how you resolve an issue, what a star, well done Chica!

Rather than spinning a ton of kak stories just get down and resolve it, top notch
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Chicago (the Original) - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-22 13:22:02

Round 2 is on the cards.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.