Navigation
Chicago (the Original)
Chicago (the Original) - Re: Review - Chicago (the Original) - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chicago (the Original) - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 23
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-20 21:42:47

Hs3r..... I will be expecting you suga.... One call huni... And i will be dressing down and slutting up.... Mm mm....

Xxx

With love
Chicago
Chicago (the Original)
Chicago (the Original) - Re: Review - Chicago (the Original) - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-21 07:46:39

Whoooooo my taylormade69... You definitely tailor made to fit me angel. Got some extra sexy outfits for next mischievious encounter.... Complete with 9 inch heels.... Thank you for taking time to say such sweet wonderful words hun. It really does mean alot to me suga. More than you will know. Don't forget to message me.

With love....

Chicago

Xxx
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Review - Chicago (the Original) - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1041
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-21 14:24:38

Name: Chicago (the Original)

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northcliff

Full Profile: [View Chicago (the Original)'s Full Profile]

Where to Start, the little black number and heels meeting me in the driveway showing me the garage where I could park, or would it be the telephone manner when I arranged the booking, or was it just that amazing personality ... Perhaps a combination of the lot together. The deal was sealed making Chicago a keeper, when we finally got to that first touch, holy mutha of (** insert name **) this lady is sexy on legs. NOT a clock watcher, NOT a corpse in the sack and BY NO MEANS a quick in and out and grab the cash kinda girl. Chicago drained me to my second last drop by the third round. She's incredibly naughty and very very responsive. I'm already thinking of what I'd need to do to spend a full day with her, I WANT MORE !!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chicago (the Original)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-21 14:57:21

Ah kingsman....my online hearthob. When they tell us actions speak louder than words. Yoh baba... Shivers up and down the spine. Next its gonna be you breaking this time. Next time its game on and on Adidas on!!!! We most definitely showed them "impossible is nothing" lol
Mwah baba.

Xxx

Chicago
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Review - Chicago (the Original) - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1047
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-21 16:18:49

Garage, bed, shower, passage, garage - boxes ticked
Chicago (the Original)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 31
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-21 16:54:30

I know right..... How we gonna top that now Kingsman........ Location location location.... Hmmmmm.
latexmale
latexmale - Re: Review - Chicago (the Original) - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-23 15:42:51

Name: Chicago (the Original)

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northcliff

Full Profile: [View Chicago (the Original)'s Full Profile]

Wow love her cum fuck me heels. Had three rounds amazing fun. Definitely a repeat soon. Freshly showered and ready for fun was what awaited me in fuck me heels.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chicago (the Original)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 32
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-23 16:05:55

LADIES..... LATEXMALE KNOWS HOW TO START A MORNING....
Hun you a better kickstart than a fresh espresso.i loved spending time with you. Already got the next outfit out and hanging up waiting for you. Mwah you sexy beast.

Xxx
Chicago
Kingsman
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1059
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-23 19:44:36

Wtf ??? THREE SESSIONS AS WELL ?
That's it, 5 sessions is the new target !! Chicago, red bulls, water and it's on !!
Chicago (the Original)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 33
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-02-23 21:24:07

No no no Kingsman baby.... You bitching out on me now love..... We double target here.... I want 6 out of you minimum.... No excuses and no stories.... Thought you where out of breathe last time.... Wait babe you have no idea whats coming your way this time. Double up tiger, double up. Oooookkkkkuuurrrrrr.

Mwah you beast!

Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.