Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-13 11:45:10

Name: Didi

City: Cape Town

Area: Goodwood

Full Profile: [View Didi's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Good back for more, she’s exactly as her photos . Maybe more..parking and accommodation to expectations. Manner and professional. I loved everything about the encounter.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Audi4 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-14 20:28:53

Maybe reviews should detail the events of the deed more.. uhh
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Didi - Silver Lakes Pretoria
Re: Review - Didi - Silver Lakes Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 243
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-05 00:33:20

City: Pretoria

Area: Silver Lakes

My gentle Brother's you see if I was allowed to marry in the PW, Didi would be #2, you already know #1.... Lol... Anyway back to what happened when I met this Sexylicious and hornylicious woman, I called, she was available, the long drive to her beautiful apartment was worth it,.... Now, when she open the door, it was that moment when you say honey here's my bank card, Didi was on point, from hair to shoes.... The sexy black and lime lingerie on that body...Lord behold....My hands where sanitize, I was offered water or beer, damn, the music just got me dancing.... Now as she said let's go to the room, I said this sofa looks very comfy and guess what followed....

As I undressed, she hugs me and starts kissing me I mean like babes you are too slow, brothers you know if a woman kisses you a certain way, then you just know, so, she pushes me on the sofa boomm on top of me, still with my undies on, we kiss passionately, the she grinds my dick and says dammit I am so horny, just hearing that it was like something turned on my sex buttons, I flipped her around, knelt down, and started eating her Punani with panty on, dammit she got turned on, as I flicked those panty buttons, those Punani lips said howzit.... and I muffed away, as she moaned with pleasure.... She presses my head and moved it around, I eat away, I ask?, do you like how I eat you babes she squeezes me deep in I felt her pussy tightening up, she screams I want to come I pull out and say not now, she asks why are you torturing me.... I kiss her hard, she says my turn....

My brothers what this woman did with my dick in her mouth reminded me why I love punting so much dammit, she was all over it, it as like eating a melting ice-cream on a hot day, sloppy, slippery, slimmy, then she came up and started edging me, my toes curled up... I was the one moaning now.... Condom on.... and she rode me, kissing me, riding like a wild jokey,.... I flipped her again doggy... Jezaasss, that Ass, she screamed Benito fuck me....

Phaaaa, on the carpet, she was on top, taking it nice and slowly, I said baby bring it up here, I muffed again, she moaned harder, baby I am cumming, I said yes please her juices on my mouth... I turned missionary, I pumped, fast, faster, harder, she screamed fuckkkk I am cumming, phooeeeeffff, I shot my load, huffing and puffing, both of us sweating, as I am seating there sipping on a cold beer, she looks at me and says dammit, you fucked me and you are so naughty...

I just smiled and said, I am not naughty I am an entertainer, I asked her 2nd round she responded are you serious, we laughed and agreed that an all nighter will do.... "brother's Didi reminded me how good sex, love making and fucking can be good all at once" what an awesome session, #I hope to see some of the pics on her PG, #LoveMakingSession (Golden Performance).... I will return to this woman time and time again.... #MMFloading, #MFFloading.... Thanks for an awesome Epic session Didi my Concubine...see you soon!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Chicago
Chicago - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 993
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-05 05:47:45

Holy hell after that description I wanna chow Didi all night
I literally wish she would sit on my face right jo3
Amazing review. It's like an erotic blog we all touching ourselves with.. well fuck I am.
Epic Mr B
Lol
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-05 09:20:25

On 2021-03-05 05:47:45 Chicago said:
Holy hell after that description I wanna chow Didi all night
I literally wish she would sit on my face right jo3
Amazing review. It's like an erotic blog we all touching ourselves with.. well fuck I am.
Epic Mr B
Lol

@Chicago, sweetheart thanks for the acknowledgement of this review, I always try to bring the reader to that moment!!! If you do have an all nighter with Didi, I ask to be there, so that I can have you both and let your juices flow all over me or just watch as you eat her.... #FFM session loading, what are you saying Chicago.. Mmhhhh
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Didi - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Didi - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-30 15:35:31

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

She is out of this world. I cannot fault this girl in any way. I booked her out and then again after two days. I then took her to another girl I know with a friend and the four of us had the best time ever. Can’t wait to see her again she is addictive.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Didi
Didi - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 40
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-31 09:42:11

She is out of this world. I cannot fault this girl in any way. I booked her out and then again after two days. I then took her to another girl I know with a friend and the four of us had the best time ever. Can't wait to see her again she is addictive.

@Squonskub1,thank you for the great review! I'm so happy you loved your experience and can't wait to have you back for your next service appointment.Xoxo....

Didi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 41
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-01 14:16:04

My gentle Brother's you see if I was allowed to marry in the PW, Didi would be #2, you already know #1.... Lol... Anyway back to what happened when I met this Sexylicious and hornylicious woman, I called, she was available, the long drive to her beautiful apartment was worth it,.... Now, when she open the door, it was that moment when you say honey here's my bank card, Didi was on point, from hair to shoes.... The sexy black and lime lingerie on that body...Lord behold....My hands where sanitize, I was offered water or beer, damn, the music just got me dancing.... Now as she said let's go to the room, I said this sofa looks very comfy and guess what followed....

As I undressed, she hugs me and starts kissing me I mean like babes you are too slow, brothers you know if a woman kisses you a certain way, then you just know, so, she pushes me on the sofa boomm on top of me, still with my undies on, we kiss passionately, the she grinds my dick and says dammit I am so horny, just hearing that it was like something turned on my sex buttons, I flipped her around, knelt down, and started eating her Punani with panty on, dammit she got turned on, as I flicked those panty buttons, those Punani lips said howzit.... and I muffed away, as she moaned with pleasure.... She presses my head and moved it around, I eat away, I ask?, do you like how I eat you babes she squeezes me deep in I felt her pussy tightening up, she screams I want to come I pull out and say not now, she asks why are you torturing me.... I kiss her hard, she says my turn....

My brothers what this woman did with my dick in her mouth reminded me why I love punting so much dammit, she was all over it, it as like eating a melting ice-cream on a hot day, sloppy, slippery, slimmy, then she came up and started edging me, my toes curled up... I was the one moaning now.... Condom on.... and she rode me, kissing me, riding like a wild jokey,.... I flipped her again doggy... Jezaasss, that Ass, she screamed Benito fuck me....

Phaaaa, on the carpet, she was on top, taking it nice and slowly, I said baby bring it up here, I muffed again, she moaned harder, baby I am cumming, I said yes please her juices on my mouth... I turned missionary, I pumped, fast, faster, harder, she screamed fuckkkk I am cumming, phooeeeeffff, I shot my load, huffing and puffing, both of us sweating, as I am seating there sipping on a cold beer, she looks at me and says dammit, you fucked me and you are so naughty...

I just smiled and said, I am not naughty I am an entertainer, I asked her 2nd round she responded are you serious, we laughed and agreed that an all nighter will do.... "brother's Didi reminded me how good sex, love making and fucking can be good all at once" what an awesome session, #I hope to see some of the pics on her PG, #LoveMakingSession (Golden Performance).... I will return to this woman time and time again.... #MMFloading, #MFFloading.... Thanks for an awesome Epic session Didi my Concubine...see you

[/QUOTE]Been thinking what to right here and everytime when l try to reply this review l run out of words.....all l can say is thank you soo much Mr Benito for supporting me in this industry,Your energy is real and thank you for always making me laugh and l always enjoy our session ..keep it up and l miss you...
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Didi - Silver Lakes Pretoria
Re: Review - Didi - Silver Lakes Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1477
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-01 17:03:41

City: Pretoria

Area: Silver Lakes

Didi, did it, just like we did it. Just like she said... "uncomplicated woman". Beautifully built body and smooth skin. Slowly getting into your feelings as she build them up... 69 like you can go forever, nice sweet and clean.
Going with the flow and forgot about the clock.
It was all about taking the pleasure when it is available. O's after O's.

Thanx Didi Didit for the good treatment. Our story doesn't end here but will be continued...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Didi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 42
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-01 17:37:25

Didi, did it, just like we did it. Just like she said... "uncomplicated woman". Beautifully built body and smooth skin. Slowly getting into your feelings as she build them up... 69 like you can go forever, nice sweet and clean.
Going with the flow and forgot about the clock.
It was all about taking the pleasure when it is available. O's after O's.

Thanx Didi Didit for the good treatment. Our story doesn't end here but will be continued...

[/QUOTE] Thank you for such a good time,you know exactly how to make me feel better.l hope it was as good for you as it was for me(yummy).
I've been thinking about our today's session damn Mr l still want more from you.thanks once again
I am looking forward to seeing you soon.Ps kiss kiss

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.