Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Didi - Silver Lakes Pretoria
Re: Review - Didi - Silver Lakes Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-12 04:37:44

Wow what a review ntate

Very true....I concur and thank you once again at both of you for giving me that great experience.

@Didi you the boss lady

Tatenda zvikuru
Didi
Didi - Re: Review - Didi - Silver Lakes Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 62
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-12 08:53:51

I just had thee most amazing amazing MFM experience with Didi and Soil (a fellow punter here). A first time experience for all three of us, so let me give the details. Didi babe, I know you were nervous so forgive me if some of this is a bit too detailed,but this experience is so vividly imprinted on my mind forever.

So, Soil hit me up with a PM a few weeks ago, saying Yo dude we seem to share similar tastes, would you be interested in a tag-team session? Told him, I've never done one but am curious. So we got talking and swapping notes and decided let's do this. We agreed on three things; one it would have to be a SP one of us has met before, and two that we should have a meet and greet drink beforehand to suss each other out. And finally, we would tip her well upfront. Soil was happy for me to find the ideal SP. I had a few in my mind, but today Didi's profile popped up like a Haily Mary after a long time not being around. I immediately got a rush of fondness remembering the previous time I had met her. So I called her and made arrangements. Admittedly she sounded a bit unsure on the phone but was willing to give this a try.

So after our meet and greet drink with Soil (where we hit it off immediately), we jump in one car and mission to meet Didi. Since I had met her before, I knew just how hot she is, but Soil couldn't believe his eyes. When we got in, Didi was looking all sorts of lovely, innocent and nervous. But we immediately set her at ease by making jokes and hugging her lovingly. And Soil immediately went in with some loving kissess on those soft pretty lips as he was introducing himself. At this point, I decided to grab Didi, turn her around and I start making out with her. And I could tell that our laid back approach was putting her at ease and she was starting to get excited.

Soil proceeds to strip off his clothes and the man is rock hard already. I shed mine off and I'm also rock hard, so Didi gets down on her knees between us, grabs a cock in each hand and starts blowing us like a runaway steam train. Fuck that was hot! Soil reaches down to start playing with her with his fingers, looks up at me and says mate she is wet!

I then grab her, put her spread eagled on the bed and bury my face between her legs. I think I got lost in that muff dive for a while just enjoying Didi's tasty flower, because when I finally raised my head, Soil is on the bed by Didi's head and he's getting the soul sucked out of him. At this point, I flip Didi over on all fours, grab a rubber, whilst Soil lies down to get his cock sucked and I enter her from behind, with Soil's encouragement to "open the proceedings for us" lol. Didi is wet and I'm enjoying the sight of that petite bum as I bang away while she's sucking the soul out of Soil.

I pull out and stand back watching Didi still sucking the living day lights out of Soil. Next thing Soil say, I'm fucking coming and he bursts like the Vaal dam, shaking in ecstasy. I flip Didi over and proceed to fuck her missionary for a while, whilst Soil recovers (and this bastard recovers within seconds!)

So I was battling to come throughout the encounter due to having had a few drinks in my system beforehand. And at some point I decided to just stand back and watch the show as Didi and Soil went at it. And they fucking went at it yoh! But predictably, that got me hard and Didi reached out her hand to grab my hard member and I was back in the game once again. So as I'm still battling to come, the next thing I hear is Didi screaming in ecstasy as she violently squirts on Soil.

Ah fuck that got me randy like a teenager and I grabbed her quick and started pounding from behind, while Soil is playing with her clit. Then, woosh she starts squirting again. At this point we are just laughing, talking and fucking like crazy people.

We proceeded to spend the next two hours at it, with breaks and talking, like teenagers. We were all in awe of this awesome first time experience. One of my other highlights was when Didi was on top riding Soil. And then I decided to grab her bum and start moving it up and down on top of his dick harder and faster and he came like a rocket within seconds. Then Didi gave me a high five and said thanks for the help hahaha! Let me stop here.

@Didi and @Soil, thank you so much for giving me this rockstar experience. I'd pay you both a million dollars (if I had it lol!) to do it again. You guys are awesome people.

@Didi, please send your uncles soon and just lobola us already. We would be your loving husbands for life.

I really appreciate the opportunity
I love you my husbands and l'm waiting for you guys to come and pay lobola hahahahaha...Missing you
Didi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 63
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-12 09:26:35

On 2022-06-12 04:37:44 Soil said:
Wow what a review ntate

Very true....I concur and thank you once again at both of you for giving me that great experience.

@Didi you the boss lady

Tatenda zvikuru

@Soil:You're welcome bbe.
That's my real name Tatenda hahaha
Thank you hubby
Can you guys come back cause l miss you
Sucmeslowly
Sucmeslowly - Re: Review - Didi - Silver Lakes Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-12 09:50:36

So no double penetration?
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Didi - Silver Lakes Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 371
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-12 11:18:37

On 2022-06-12 09:50:36 Sucmeslowly said:
So no double penetration?

@Sucmeslowly I was also expecting to read.... "and as we both looked at each other as Didi's eyes almost tears when both Dicks went in"...

But to the Husband's guy what an awesome Review, I am promted to make a visit with my brother Kukuterian, to see if we can receprocate the experience,

@Didi, my Sexylicious Charm, you are a champ , what a Review.
Dadon1
Dadon1 - Re: Review - Didi - Silver Lakes Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-13 02:20:06

@didi pm me your rates and how much for a mfm double penetration session all night?
Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Didi - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Didi - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-13 12:16:06

Name: Didi

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Didi's Full Profile]

Was with Shadow since we booked together.

Gents we had fun. Try for yourself if you don't believe us.

She has the best oral skills and she does squirt which came to a surprise to me as I never anticipated it and neither Shadow did.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Didi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 64
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-13 17:51:28

Was with Shadow since we booked together.

Gents we had fun. Try for yourself if you don't believe us.

She has the best oral skills and she does squirt which came to a surprise to me as I never anticipated it and neither Shadow did.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you Bbe
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Didi - Silver Lakes Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1664
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-14 02:12:36

Can l come and watch

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.