Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1480
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 16:01:22
Edited: 2021-06-02 16:01:40

Thank you for such a good time,you know exactly how to make me feel better.l hope it was as good for you as it was for me(yummy).
I've been thinking about our today's session damn Mr l still want more from you.thanks once again
I am looking forward to seeing you soon.Ps kiss kiss[/QUOTE]

I Accept the kisses
pdropper
pdropper - Re: Review - Didi - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Didi - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-09 21:42:42

Name: Didi

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Didi's Full Profile]

Visited her a whole ago while she was in Ferndale. What an amazing women inside and out. She went down on me and I was ready to explode so I returned the favour and she said I won the trophy on that round. All sorts of positions, where I enjoyed views of her perky breasts and round firm ass before I had an explosive release. Will definitely be back

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Didi
Didi - Re: Review - Didi - Goodwood Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-12 09:09:57

Visited her a whole ago while she was in Ferndale. What an amazing women inside and out. She went down on me and I was ready to explode so I returned the favour and she said I won the trophy on that round. All sorts of positions, where I enjoyed views of her perky breasts and round firm ass before I had an explosive release. Will definitely be back

[/QUOTE] Thanks Mr PDropper. I thrilled that you were satisfied with my services. Your feedback is appreciated, and l hope to see soon again!
georgebush
georgebush - Re: Review - Didi - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Didi - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-14 21:09:33

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

She’s operating from a secure guest house in a boomed off area, the room was on suite with shower facilities.
Now to the details
From the moment I walked in she welcomed me in a see through black gown wearing only her sexy black panties.
She gave me a warm welcome and from that moment I was hard and ready.
I undressed her while kissing her firm beautiful breasts while she was moaning in my ear.
She proceeded to the bed where she perked her delicious but and pussy out that screamed EAT ME. And EAT I did until she came.
We then proceeded to a 69 position where we ate until we both came.
The rest I’m still processing over and over
Go visit and enjoy

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Didi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-15 08:45:38

She's operating from a secure guest house in a boomed off area, the room was on suite with shower facilities.
Now to the details
From the moment I walked in she welcomed me in a see through black gown wearing only her sexy black panties.
She gave me a warm welcome and from that moment I was hard and ready.
I undressed her while kissing her firm beautiful breasts while she was moaning in my ear.
She proceeded to the bed where she perked her delicious but and pussy out that screamed EAT ME. And EAT I did until she came.
We then proceeded to a 69 position where we ate until we both came.
The rest I'm still processing over and over
Go visit and enjoy

Wow, l am blown away by your positive words, l really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!Thank you for the great time.l can't wait to have you back....Xoxo
Dream450
Dream450 - Re: Review - Didi - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Didi - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-04 11:44:44

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

I'm kicking myself for not only taking so long to visit, but also only visiting her when I only had 30 minutes to spare. She claimed that I owe her a second round and I agree with her. What a woman, absolutely beautiful face and body, very pretty breasts, smells amazing and her sensual is right up there with the best around. She also has a down to earth personality with an attitude of someone that wants to make sure that you are truly happy at the end of the session. Thank you Didi for an amazing session even though it was very short. I can't to see you again soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Didi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 46
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-04 13:47:31

I'm kicking myself for not only taking so long to visit, but also only visiting her when I only had 30 minutes to spare. She claimed that I owe her a second round and I agree with her. What a woman, absolutely beautiful face and body, very pretty breasts, smells amazing and her sensual is right up there with the best around. She also has a down to earth personality with an attitude of someone that wants to make sure that you are truly happy at the end of the session. Thank you Didi for an amazing session even though it was very short. I can't to see you again soon.

"Dream450, thanks for taking the time and effort to leave a review. I go hard to deliver the best service possible, and l am glad it showed during your visit!Thank you once again hun and yes you do owe me another round.l am patiently waiting for your next visit...Ps kiss kiss"
WestEnd
WestEnd - Re: Review - Didi - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Didi - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-04 21:46:32

Area: Gezina

A lot has been said about this lady.She is one of the best in the game.Natural firm boobs with a flawless body.Great attitude and personality.You don’t get the sense that you are just being tolerated.She seems to be really into the company.She is so soft spoken ☺️.An hour was not enough.Whole night/day loading…

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Didi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 47
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-05 09:19:34

A lot has been said about this lady.She is one of the best in the game.Natural firm boobs with a flawless body.Great attitude and personality.You don't get the sense that you are just being tolerated.She seems to be really into the company.She is so soft spoken .An hour was not enough.Whole night/day loading...

rumnipi - Re: Review - Didi - Silver Lakes Pretoria
Re: Review - Didi - Silver Lakes Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-11 11:51:28

Area: Silver Lakes

Didi is one of my favorite. She game me a side ways blow which gave me a great view of her ass and cookie, that was a turn on. Her kiss made me fall in love in the moment. Her cream ensured that we had an extra wet session. She likes what she does and she's good at it.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.