Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Meg - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Meg - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-06 09:12:33
Edited: 2017-09-06 09:57:44

I had to laugh at Johnd29 's review, I have been a client with Meg since 2009 through her full house days and still now that she only does massages , and this sounds like a load of bullshit and most probabilly a guy that expected more without specifying he's needs prior to arrival and then got declined on services she doesnt offer !

Another thing A BJ doesnt make a sensual massage sensual the naked touching of the bodies against the bodies and the jerking and stroking of your cock makes it sensual youre mistaking sexual with sensual Johnd"ick"29.

Just shows again if you make assumptions with any girl on this site you might get declined if you want to know what a girl does ask her straight out dont arrive hoping your shiny personality will sway her , were all paying cause were not pretty !! And probably have shitty personalities ourselves !

So my reaction to this review is he's full of it Meg has a stunning personality and exceptional body she is pretty and sexy but she has her rules play by them and love every moment try and bend them and your crashed ego will forge false one sided reviews!

Anyway me I'm back there soon cant wait! To see u Meg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-06 09:12:37

@Johnd29 How on earth can you give her a 3 for her body and 2 for personality; she has a body that most women can only dream about. On top of that she has a stunning personality. Maybe you expected more than was on offer and now you give a bad review and ratings . . .
Skye
Skye - Re: Review - Meg - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 58
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-06 09:20:51

@johnd29
i def know that meg had an awsome body and i def know that she does look like her photos! If the service was bad then we learn to deal with it and try harder to keep our clients happy . Sweetheart personally I think you just had a bad day and took it out on our gorgeous meg .
hope you have a better day tomorrow!
Skye xxx
Meg
Meg - Re: Review - Meg - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3789
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-06 09:23:23

Ahh Skye you will make me cry here my girl
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3790
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-06 09:23:53

Thank you Loco I can't wait to see you!
Skye
Skye - Re: Review - Meg - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 59
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-06 09:30:44

@meg
its only the truth
frankt
frankt - Re: Review - Meg - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 266
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-06 09:32:28

I've known Meg for quite a few years, and she has a body most ladies half her age would love to have. She is a very caring person to. It's human nature that you won't click with everyone so I tend to agree with Loco and JTW. Meg is also a way of 51 so keep guessing.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Review - Meg - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1245
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-06 09:42:29

On 2017-09-06 09:12:37 JTW said:
@Johnd29 How on earth can you give her a 3 for her body and 2 for personality; she has a body that most women can only dream about. On top of that she has a stunning personality. Maybe you expected more than was on offer and now you give a bad review and ratings . . .

I am with JTW on this one.
Meg's body is definitely a 5/5 in my books. Her personality is awesome and her service always top notch. She is an icon.

Personally I struggle to believe this review to be a true reflection of what transpired.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3791
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-06 10:12:48

Thank you Grey I appreciate you comment.
Big hugz
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Review - Meg - Equestria Pretoria
Re: Review - Meg - Equestria Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3954
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-07 09:47:35

oh no now ill throw my toys out the cot... ag fok man het jy jou bril vergeet... as meg 51 is dan is ek seker stupid blind... ooo my flip man meg jy my darling doll is sexy from tip to toe jou sprankel het my be invloed om te verbeter... jy het my baie geleer en ill for ever be grateful...

you are one hell of a woman... ur looks are a bonus ur being ur personality ur heart makes u a phenomenal woman..

classy wittyand fucking sexy...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.