Gold Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 01:12:03

Name: Marta

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

Full Profile: [View Marta's Full Profile]

So this is how this visit played out: Had an appointment with one of the visiting ladies from Johannesburg. I told her that she did not look like her photographs, and did not find her physically attractive enough to go through with the session. She graciously accepted the cancellation, and I phoned Marta whose ad says she works from Green Point, just around the corner.
Marta was shopping in the Waterfront, but agreed to rush home to accommodate me on short notice. Her home is a flat in an older but neatly renovated block right on Beach Road, Mouillie Point. Need I say it is one of the best addresses in the world? Parking is plentiful in Beach Road during the day and there is a popular steakhouse in the same block, so no problem to park outside in the street without raising suspicion. Security was no problem and I was not asked to sign in.
Marta met me in a short clingy dress which showed off her lovely petite figure, toned legs and nicely sized ( enhanced) boobs. She is a very attractive blonde Polish lady although perhaps a couple of years older than her profile suggests. She has the softest, smoothest white skin you can imagine! Her English is good enough, and we chatted a bit to get to know each other. Since travelling in Poland 2 years ago,I have had a thing about fucking a blonde Pole!

We started with her giving me a gentle back massage with light kisses on my back and neck, some heavy breathing and nibbling on my ears, and enough attention to Little Tonie to make him stand to attention. I offered to return the favour by massaging her athletic body. She responded well when Little Tonie rubbed his shaft on her lovely butt cheeks and inserted his head between her soft white legs. She gave an excellent owo with lots of hand and tongue action.

I felt she reached for the condom a bit early, as I wanted to kiss her and cuddle a bit more before doing the deed. She told me afterwards that she does not kiss on a first date, but indicated that a more intimate session will follow now that she knows and trusts me.
The deed was good without her paricipation being spectacular, but I am sure she will relax and show more enthusiasm once she gets to know you.

Sorry for boring you with such a long review, but I think she is one of the very few quality white Service Providers in CT and deserves to be supported to avoid her moving up to the already overstocked PTA anf J Burg.
I will return.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
incognito
incognito - Re: Review - Marta - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Marta - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 358
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-14 09:35:13

Thanks for the great review.
DieselBat
DieselBat - Re: Review - Marta - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 12:03:18

This lady is by far one of the top 5 sexiest out there in Sleeptown and worth all the attention. I had the best experience and her attention to small detail makes the visit very special. Far sexier than her pics and knows her business. I cannot wait to return!

Thank you Marta, you rock!

John

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
DieselBat
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 12:09:13

Marta is by far one of the top 5 sexiest ladies in Sleeptown. I had a ball visiting Marta and her attention to detail is amazing. I cannot wait to visit this lady again. Treat her with respect.

John
(Full review and rating will follow)
DieselBat
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 12:09:26

Marta is by far one of the top 5 sexiest ladies in Sleeptown. I had a ball visiting Marta and her attention to detail is amazing. I cannot wait to visit this lady again. Treat her with respect.

John
(Full review and rating will follow)
mymojo
mymojo - Re: Review - Marta - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 07:33:02

Guys...this was a mindblowing session.This lady has magic in her touch.will most definitely visit once a week.
Hardcore but yet sensual...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Marta - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1737
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 16:50:38

Marta is a very pretty lady with lovely blonde hair, a stunning body and piercing eyes. A bit shy to start with she however quite quickly gets into gear. Soft tickle, some good deep owo and then energetic shagging. I can see her becoming a regular in the Cape and will definitely be seeing her again. Thank you my dear. Lots luv. A xxxx

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

P64
P64 - Re: Review - Marta - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 22:46:56
Edited: 2019-10-07 11:26:02

Martha apartment is in safe secure building. Although there was security I was not required to sign in, street parking is thus very safe.

Martha herself is a stunning woman and the apartment is clean and tidy.

Had excellent experience with Martha amd great conversation afterwards. I think the last part I enjoyed the most.

She charges a slight bit more than the ussual girl bit certainly worth every extra rand.

Will be making her my new regular.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Joshy117
Joshy117 - Re: Review - Marta - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-24 13:49:58

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Seriously sexy lady and amazing to be around. She is ethereal and sensual.She has a very distinct polish dialect but it's appealing.

Josh.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until Joshy117 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
CockMeister
CockMeister - Re: Review - Marta - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 16:58:43
Edited: 2021-03-29 16:58:42

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Bear with me fellow punters. This is my first review.

I paid Marta a visit earlier this year. Her price is steeper than most ladies in Cape Town, but I decided to give it a go and experience some of what Eastern Europe has to offer (Marta is Polish).

I got passed security at her building no problem. She greeted me at the door and I was taken by surprise as she looked quite a bit older than 33 (as her page advertises).

Nevertheless, we continued into her studio apartment and began our encounter. She was fantastic in giving me a good go and trying to ensure my every satisfaction, and even had some really good conversation.

Before I left, I took a shower. The building is quite old, and so is the shower facility as it was a handheld hose in a bathtub with no curtain, so a slight negative there, but something that can be dealt with.

At the end of the day, I left satisfied and the experience was enjoyable. Although I may return, it wouldn’t be in a hurry given the top dollar paid versus what my expectations were when going in.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

* Until CockMeister built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.