Navigation
mr sam
mr sam - Scarlett xxx from ST
Scarlett xxx from ST
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-26 22:42:12

So made an appointment with Scarlett XXX,havent been with many WGs but Scarlett best so far. Very curtious when calling to book and provided good directions(does this count?)

Anyway when I arrived, mood set well and refreshments available. We sat and talked for a few minutes to discuss what I was looking for then we started getting things going. She did this kind of foreplay thing first which was great and when we got down to do the deed and she read what I wanted and provided just that. She definately enjoys herself which is a huge turn-on for me. Boobs are slightly smaller than I like but the rest of the pomping was awesome.

Venue: 8/10 - very secure but if you're from the area you might its easy to run into someone on your way there.
Body: 8/10 - great body, obviously maintains it
Manner: 9/10 - very easy to talk to.Didnt rush me or anything, very relaxed vibe
pomp - 8/10 - Cos you can always do better

I somehow feel that this review wasnt dirty enough but its the first of hopefully many.
gli
gli - Re: Scarlett xxx from ST
Re: Scarlett xxx from ST
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-29 13:44:53

another + review for scarlett a big turn on how she loves to satisfy the client makes you more excited for the next visit
greghorny
greghorny - Re: Scarlett xxx from ST
Re: Scarlett xxx from ST
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-30 12:20:45

Hi
Which part of Cape Town and rates please.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.